123

After their midnight swim, they came inside, changing their clothes into sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Mitch decided to be funny and tuck his shirt in to his black sweatpants, and made his sweatpants 'high waisted'.

Scott laughed at his dorky-ness, "You're too cute," he said, shaking his head.

Mitch giggled and went to un-tuck his shirt but Scott stopped him. Mitch gave Scott a weird look.

Scott shrugged, "I like it. You look cute," he said.

Mitch shook his head and giggled, "Alright, I'll keep it on."

Scott smiled and took Mitch's hand, the both of them walking out in to the living room.

Mitch sat on the couch, Scott pecking his lips and walking in to the kitchen, grabbing both of them a water.

He opened the fridge and grabbed two cold bottles, walking over to Mitch and handing him one.

Mitch smiled and grabbed the bottle from Scott's hand, "Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome, sweet girl," he sat next to Mitch and put an arm over his shoulders, "Wanna watch something?"

Mitch hummed, "I kinda wanna listen to music and dance, if that's okay with you."

Scott chuckled, "Sure, honey."

Mitch then looked up at him, "Like.. slow dance, please?"

Scott kissed Mitch's forehead, "Of course," he said.

Scott grabbed his phone and pressed his thumb to the finger print ID, successfully unlocking the phone.

His phone was connected to all the speakers around the house, just for the reason of playing music.

Scott clicked on Spotify and went straight to the 'Romance' playlist, curtesy of Mitch, and hit shuffle.

'The Way You Look Tonight' came through the speakers, playing softly, yet loud enough for the two of them to hear.

Mitch 'aww'ed at the song, this is the song Mitch joked about being 'their song' when they officially started dating, as Scott stood up and stuck his hand out for Mitch.

"Dance with me?" Scott asked.

Mitch giggled and took Scott's hand, standing from couch and letting Scott lead him behind the couch, in to the more open space.

Scott set his hands on Mitch's waist, pulling Mitch close to him. Mitch smiled and laid his head on Scott's shoulder, his hands resting on Scott's chest.

They swayed side to side to the music, Scott humming softly in Mitch's ear.

Mitch sighed and relaxed, letting himself go and be completely at ease. Mitch's hand came up to rest on the side of Scott's neck as Scott started to sing the song to Mitch, in a hushed voice.

With each word your tenderness grows
Tearin' my fear apart
And that laugh..wrinkles your nose
Touches my foolish heart

Lovely ... Never, never change
Keep that breathless charm
Won't you please arrange it? 'Cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight

[instrumental]

And that laugh that wrinkles your nose
It touches my foolish heart

Lovely ... Don't you ever change
Keep that breathless charm
Won't you please arrange it? 'Cause I love you
a-just the way you look tonight

Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm,
Just the way you look tonight

The song ended, Mitch picking his head up and pecking Scott on the lips. They pulled away, smiling widely at each other before their lips touched again in a softer, more passionate embrace.

Mitch hummed, leaning closer to Scott's body. Scott put his hand on the back of Mitch head, his thumb running circles in Mitch's hair.

They pulled away, both breathless.

Scott shook his head, "I love you so much." He said.

Mitch smiled, breathing deeply, "I love you to, my sweet boy," he said, running a hand through Scott's hair.

*

"Come on, baby, it's time to go to bed."

Mitch groaned, reaching his arms towards Scott, "Carry me, please?"

Scott chuckled, picking Mitch up by the waist and holding him on his left hip.

Mitch smiled slightly and snuggled in to Scott, resting his head on Scott's shoulder.

Scott walked down the two small hallways to get to their shared bedroom.

Scott gently laid Mitch down on the bed and pulled Mitch's sweatpants off, knowing Mitch can't sleep if he's too hot. He threw the pants across the room, tucked Mitch in and kissed his forehead.

Scott walked over to the other side of the bed, getting under the covers and wrapping his arms around Mitch, pulling Mitch protectively against him.