92

Short, cute, chapter!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

******

Wednesday

Scott shook his head at him, "I don't understand, babygirl. He's hurt you all year and I don't want to be an ass but... don't you want him gone?"

Scott and Mitch were sitting in the downstairs bedroom on the bed, it took Scott at least thirty minutes to calm Mitch down when they got home. As soon as they walked into the house, Mitch bursted into tears for the second time that day.

Mitch groaned in frustration, he's not frustrated at Scott but at himself. He's frustrated with so many things that Chris said, he's frustrated because he can't explain how he's frustrated which makes him EVEN MORE FRUSTRATED.

"I-I just... ugh, I don't know. Like, I knew something was up with him and I knew something was wrong but I couldn't see it and I feel like I should've." Mitch tried explaining.

Scott put a hand on Mitch's thigh, "Honey, there's no way you would've been able to just guess what he was going through."

"But-but I should've. I should've talked to him or something. I should've helped."

Scott shook his head, "Baby-"

"No, it's fine. It's fine that you don't understand. You're my big, tough boyfriend that's always protecting me and is still mad that he hurt me."

Scott frowned at that, "Don't say it like that. I'm upset that we couldn't help him as well, I'm just trying to understand why you're blaming yourself. It's not your fault baby."

"But..."

"Hey, hey no 'but's. He's switching schools, not moving away. We can still help him, okay?"

Mitch nodded and looked down. "I just- I guess I'm blaming myself because- well... I watched you go through the same thing. So... how could I not have seen all the signs. I don't know, it's dumb, I guess."

"No, it's not dumb. I understand that."

Mitch nodded and snuggled into Scott's side.

Scott sighed in content and held Mitch closer to him.

"At least he won't bully you though, right?"

Mitch nodded his head, "Yeah. I'm glad he at least apologized and told us why and that he was comfortable around us enough that he could tell us."

Scott pulled him closer, kissing the top of his head, a recent habit he'd picked up on.

"Me too, babygirl."

*****

One Shot ideas>>>>