63

Okay number 1, I still can't believe they kissed. Number 2, manny totally outed their little date by commenting about it on YouTube. Number 3, I FREAKING  CALLED SCOTT GETTING A G-WAGON LIKE WTF AND ITS THE EXACT SAME ONE EXCEPT ITS GRAY AND NOT BLACK.

Anyway, love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!

*****

They made it through first and second period without anyone bothering them, in fact, everyone was scared to even glance at them.

Mitch decided that he didn't want to stay at school to eat and that he'd rather just leave campus. Scott agreed immediately and they left in his car.

"Are you sure you're okay"?

"Scott, stop asking me. I told you, I'm fine".

"I just don't want you to be uncomfortable".

"I am fine. Don't worry about it".

"But I do worry about it".

"Well, don't, I'm okay".

"You keep saying that, but I know you're lying".

Mitch sighed, "Babe, yes, I'm uncomfortable but there is nothing you can do to fix that. Even if people aren't staring at me, I know that everyone in that school saw the fight and that alone makes me uncomfortable".

"But.... I wanna be able to help".

"I know you do, baby".

"Then, what can I do"?

Mitch reaches over the council and grabbed Scott's hand, giving it a squeeze, "Just keep doing what you're doing. You're helping a lot, even if you don't see it".

Scott let a soft smile play on his lips. "Okay, Angel. I love you so much, I hope you know that".

Mitch grinned, "I love you too, honey. Thanks for taking care of me all this time. I know I must be a real pain in the ass".

"Never. I love taking care of you, even just being around you".

"Thanks, baby".

"Always".

"I mean..... thanks for always making me feel better".

Scott glanced at him briefly and smiled a little, "Of course, honey. It hurts me to see you sad and I know you know how much I hate it. Every tear that falls sends a pang in my chest".

Mitch frowned, "I'm sorry".

Scott shook his head, "Don't be. I wouldn't want anyone else taking care of you".

"Me neither".

Five minutes later, they pulled up to Chipotle and walked inside. They both ordered and sat down.

"So.." Mitch started, "Chris still hasn't showed his face".

"I know. And I hope he ran far far away. But then again, I hope he's there so that I can pound his face into the ground".

Mitch giggled, "I don't even doubt for a second that you would do that".

Scott smirked, "Oh, you know I would. And then, after, I'd pound into you".

"Mhm, and maybe we can do that when we get home".

Scott's smirk grew, "Maybe".

<<<<>>>>

Scott and Mitch went straight to class after they arrived back at school.

Scott staring the clock down every second that passed by and Mitch taking notes for the both of them.

Mitch glanced up to see Scott not paying attention and kicked his leg, Scott jumped a little and turned to look at him.

"What the fuck". He whisper-shouted.

"If you wanna get some later, I suggest you pay attention sweetie". Mitch said in a whisper.

Scott bit his lip and made sure to pay real close attention for the rest of the class.