159

A HUGE FUCKING THANK YOU TO PointlessNachos2 FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER FOR ME. I've been inspired by her for such a long time now and her books are absolutely amazing. She has so many different books for any taste and I honestly aspire to have that many books (tbh I have so many ideas but not enough time to write them. Don't worry, I'll have time soon and so many books are coming your way). I've had such a writers block lately and her chapters that she wrote are having me ready to start daily updates again. Again, THANK YOU SANDY!!!

Side note: she also has another wattpad PointlessNachos where she has EVEN MORE books to choose from.

Another side note: I spaced this out myself, how my chapters are usually spaced. But the whole chapter is written by her. Sorry didn't want that to be confusing if you read her books before bc she spaces hers out different from me.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!

*****

"Scottie?"

The blonde looked up, his eyes instantly lighting up when Mitch walked into the room. "Yes?"

"Are you busy?"

"Not at all. What's up?"

"I was thinking we could go shopping for the Paris trip? I just realised I don't have like, any cute clothes for Paris," he pouted, Scott chuckled and gently tugging Mitch onto his lap. "Please?"

"I love when you pout. And sure, we can go. Let me just go change," he handed Mitch the keys to his car, "Start up the car?"

"Can I drive?"

Scott chuckled, "Sure. I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Yay," Scott's smile returned when Mitch leaned down and pecked his lips; his hand resting on the side of Scott's neck while the blonde tried to chase his lips to dig the kiss in.

Mitch pulled away, "Nope, we have to go."

"But you stared it," Scott pouted, "it's not fair,"

"You're so cute when you make that face. Stick your tongue out,"

"Why..?"

"Because I just realised I haven't seen your tongue piercing in days and I want to see how it's doing,"

Scott rolled his eyes but stuck his tongue out anyways. Mitch frowned as soon as he saw it, "It looks a little red, babe.. is it supposed to look like that?"

"It's fine," Scott shrugged after looking at it through he reflection of it phone. "No worries."

"You better make sure that doesn't get infected or else your tongue will fall off,"

Scott rolled his eyes again, "I don't think it works that way, love, but alright. Go start he car while I change quick."

Mitch nodded and when he turned to go outside, Scott gently grabbed his wrist and pulled him to his chest.
His one hand rested on the small of Mitch's back while his other dipped the brunette and dug their kiss in; startling the smaller man and earning a blush from him.

When they pulled apart, Scott locked his bottom lip and helped Mitch stand straight up again. "Sorry," he wiped his bottom lip with his thumb, "I couldn't help myself."

Mitch, though he was blushing, rolled his eyes and smiled. "You're a dork."

"You enjoyed it," Scott pointed out.

"So?"

"So.. ha."

Mitch snorted, "you're adorable."

*

"Ooh, look how cute! Babe? Does this jacket look big on me?"

Scott looked up instantly, "not at all- you look very adorable. Do you like it?"

"Very much," he nodded but then pouted.

"What's wrong?"

"It's too expensive.."

"I doubt it, let me see it," Mitch held it out and Scott shook his head when he saw the price tag. "It's only eighty dollars, babe. We can get it. Did you see those shoes there? They would look cute with this coat and that shirt you go from that store online,"

"Yeah.. they look cute."

Scott noticed his hesitancy almost instantly. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing.."

"Babe," Scott rested his hand on Mitch's waist, "please stop worrying about the money, baby. You know I don't care about it and you know it doesn't bother me,"

"I know, but I still feel bad."

"You really don't need to, gorgeous."

"Can I pay you-"

"Nope."

"Scott-"

"No Mitch."

"But-"

"Not happening."

Mitch groaned, "Fine. But I'm taking you out to dinner tonight."

"I-"

Mitch cut him off, "no exceptions. I want to treat my man and I'm not taking 'no' for an answer,"

Scott grinned, "I love when you turn into Bossy Mitch,"

The brunette, unable to hide both his blush and smile, rolled his eyes once more. "Go away."