49

Cute fluffy chapter!!! Thought y'all needed a break from all the heart wrenching chapters.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

Mitch walked into the living room and sat down on the couch beside Scott with his sandwich.

"You got a maid". Mitch commented.

Scott nodded. "That I did. Did you meet her"?

"I did. Scared the shit outta me".

Scott laughed. "She's sweet though".

"She is". Mitch picked up his plate with the sandwich on it and leaned back into Scott so Scott can cuddle him. "She made me a sandwich".

Scott laughed again. "So she's won your heart over already, making you food".

Mitch giggled. "You know me".

Scott pulled him in closer and watched as Mitch ate the rest of his sandwich before setting it aside on the couch and turning his body towards Scott so he can lay his head on Scott's chest.

Scott hummed in contentment. "I love you, ya know".

Mitch snuggled in further. "I love you too, baby".

Scott smiled and kissed Mitch's forehead.

"Are you doing okay"? Scott asked. "With everything". He added.

Mitch sighed. "I'm getting better. My dads..... passing just kinda hit me and my mom kicking me out made it hard on me".

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. You didn't deserve any of that. I know this all happened so fast".

Mitch nodded against Scott's chest. "Yeah, but I have you and don't you dare think for a second I'm letting go of your promise".

"Of course not, baby. I intend to keep that promise".

Mitch looked up at Scott with a small smile. "You'll really marry me one day".

Scott met Mitch's eyes and nodded. "I really will and we'll have a huge wedding.. or a small one. Whatever you'd like. And we'll dance and sing and eat so much our stomachs hurt".

"And we'll have amazing sex afterwards". Mitch added on.

Scott smiled. "Ah, yes, the amazing sex. That comes with it too".

"And we'll move in together, right"?

"Right".

"And we'll have kids"?

Scott hadn't thought about kids, not ever. But, kids sounded good, if he could have them with Mitch.

Scott nodded. "And we'll have kids".