13

DRAMA!!!

Drama in the beginning, cuteness at the end.

Cause I'm just that nice of a person.

I'm so nice, I'm basically Scott Hoying.

Because I'm cool like that.

I'm so cool, I'm an ice cube.

Jk jk, okay I'll stop talking now.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

It's now Monday.

Scott drove to Mitch's house and picked him up, seeing as he doesn't have to hide himself anymore.

Mitch was laughing at something Scott had said when he was pushed from behind.

Mitch put his hands out to catch himself but Scott had gotten there first.

Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist to keep him from falling.

Once Mitch had gotten back on his feet, Scott turned to the person who had pushed him.

Chris.

"Who the fuck do you think you are"? Scott yelled.

Chris put his hands up in surrender. "Whoa man, just calm d-"

"Don't tell me to calm down fucking prick. I swear to god, if you ever touch him again......."

Chris rolled his eyes. "And what are you going to do to me"?

Scott smirked and punched Chris in the face.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

Scott then pushed Chris to the ground. "I don't know why you're coming after my baby. But you should know better than to mess my boyfriend". He spat.

Chris wiped the blood from his nose and got up from the ground, walking past Scott and down the hallway.

Scott looked at everyone who was staring and clenched his fists. "What the hell are you staring at"? He yelled, making everyone go back to what they were doing.

Scott looked to Mitch, Mitch was looking down and fumbling with his hands.

Scott put a hand over Mitch to stop him.

Scott grabbed Mitch's hand, intertwining their fingers, and walked him to his locker.

Scott rolled his eyes when he saw another couple making out in front of it.

But this time the girl opened her eyes for a split second and grabbed the guys hand, pulling him away from Mitch's locker.

Scott smirked and let Mitch grab his books.

As Scott and Mitch were walking to their first class, Mitch stopped walking and looked at Scott. "Why do you stick up for me"?

Scott stopped walking as well and looked at him with confusion. "What do you mean"? He asked.

"I was a complete nerd before I met you and somehow, you fell in love with me. It's like, I was picked on before we started dating and you didn't care but now it's like..... Everyone's scared to mess with me because they're scared to mess with you and..... Now someone wants to bully me and harass me and.... You're sticking up for me. I just don't get it. I'm a nerd, I'm used to being harassed.... I guess I'm just confused as to why you care about me so much".

Scott frowned. "Baby, I care about you because I love you and I don't want you to be hurt. You mean so much to me, you're so confident and sassy, I wish you could bring that side of you out in school. And, plus, I'm glad people are scared to mess with you, at least they know you're mine and I'd gladly kill them if they did anything to you".

Mitch smiled but it faded into a frown. "What about that Chris guy"?

Scott scoffed. "He just won't give up, will he. I'll protect you baby boy, I promise I won't let anything happen to you".

Mitch nodded and hugged Scott, Scott hugging him back. "Thank you so much". He said into Scott's chest.

Scott kissed the top of Mitch's head. "No need to say thank you, I'd do anything for you, Love".