53

Scott continued to hold and cuddle Mitch until Mitch was happy again, whispering 'I love you's in his ear every so often, to which Mitch would smile and whisper it back.

"I'm sorry, baby". Scott said for the upmost thousandth time.

Mitch sighed. "Scotty, you've said that ten times already. I forgive you baby".

"I made you cry".

Mitch shook his head and pulled away from the hug, pulling Scott towards the couch.

Mitch pushed Scott on the couch and moved to straddle his hips, then sliding his arms around Scott's torso to hold onto him.

Scott got the message and wrapped his arms around Mitch, pulling him closer.

"You didn't make me cry. I was already sad. Stop apologizing, I forgive you. You didn't do anything wrong. You just needed some air and I understand that. Stop blaming yourself, I love you so damn much and could never be mad at you for too long. Okay?" Mitch said.

Scott nodded his head against Mitch's shoulder but gave no answer aloud.

Mitch sighed and shook his head, leaving it be.

Scott's phone started to ring and he picked it up immediately, the silence in the room killing him.

"Ah, sweetie, you picked up". His mothers voice rang.

"I haven't had a good day, what do you want". Scott snapped.

Mitch frowned and looked down, knowing he was the reason for Scott being upset.

"Don't talk to me like that. I'm your mother. We are on our way home. Make sure the house is clean". Then she hung up.

Scott threw his phone down on the couch and stood up quickly, knocking Mitch off of him and onto the floor.

Scott waved at him. "Sorry, get up. My parents are on their way home".

Mitch rubbed his back and got up off the floor.

Scott started walking away then stopped in his tracks and turned around, walking back up to Mitch and kissing his lips, slow and passionate.

Once he pulled away, he muttered, "I'm sorry, babygirl".

Mitch shook his head. "It's fine. Let's just clean the house".

Scott pulled away more to stand up right.

"Yeah, um, they don't know you're here".