120

Monday:

"Nooooo, no school."

Scott groaned, putting his hand on Mitch's shoulder and shaking him a bit, "Cmon, you wanted ta go get coffee and study for the test." Scott slurred.

"Mm, baby, even you're tired as shit. You sound drunk."

Scott rubbed his eyes like a child, hand a fist, "Babygirl," he whined, "Im already up. Please. Let's just go."

Mitch opened his eyes and looked up at Scott, seeing him all cute and tired. This was the only time Scott would actually let himself look cute and not care in front of Mitch, "Fine. Only because I love you. A lot." Mitch said.

Scott smiled tiredly, "Alright. Get ready. I'll be in the living room," Scott then kissed Mitch's temple, "love you too."

Mitch smiled a little as Scott got up and walked out of the room, going in to the living room.

Mitch slowly made his way out of the bed and into the bathroom, chuckling at the mess of hair on top of his head.

He grabbed a hair brush and brushed it through his hair, spraying it down in place. He put concealer on and powder.

He got dressed in black Adidas pants and light gray adidas shoes. He threw on a loose black shirt and Scott's red flannel over it, leaving it unbuttoned.

Mitch decided to go for more of that 'im a lazy ass' look today.

But he didn't care. He was comfortable and happy.

He walked out in to the living room, hearing and seeing Scott on the phone.

"No... what! Av no!...." Scott sighed, "You don't have to do that.... that's not the only option Avi.... I know-.... fine fine, I don't know but-.... for gods sakes stop interrupting me.... just, listen, this isn't right Avi, you shouldn't do it... why? Because..... exactly, so why would you do it.... it doesn't matter, Av..... Okay, fuck no.... no I would never fucking do something like that to Mitch, never.... because I fucking love him.... well apparently you don't if you'd even think about doing something like-..... if you loved her, you wouldn't have-..... shut up! Okay! She doesn't deserve it. Tell her. Now.... no no no, you don't get to bring Mitch into this because I'd never do something like that to him. Fucking ever. I'm not a fucking idiot. I'm in love with him. He's the fucking one for me. And I wouldn't screw up that for a stupid night of fun like you did. I don't break the people I love.... you're right, that's just you." Scott finished and hung up.

"U-uh... baby?" Mitch said, "Is um, is everything okay?"

Scott turned around and smiled, walking up to Mitch and kissing his forehead, "Awe, baby, you look adorable." Scott said.

"I mean, thank you, but. Scott? What was that? What did Avi do?"

Scott shook his head, "Nothing, baby."

"Well my name was brought into it so-"

"It was nothing, Mitch. Okay?"

Mitch shrugged, "Fine. I'll just ask Avi." He said.

"No, you won't. That's not your place."

Mitch scoffed, "If my name came out of his mouth in a fucking argument between you two, then it is my fucking place."

Scott pushed Mitch back from him, gently, "No. it's not your place. This doesn't concern you."

"It does if-"

"It doesn't, Mitchell!" Scott snapped at him, "This isn't your place. And if it was, I wouldn't tell you anyway because then you'd go tell- and you'd ruin everything because you overstepped. Not everything concerns you."

Mitch stepped back, "You know what Scott?"

"What!"

"I change my mind."

"About-fucking- what, Mitch."

"I don't want to marry someone like you. Not someone who snaps that easily on me."

Scott's face fell, "Mitch..." he whispered.

"What? You can insult me but I can't say that to you?"

"Mitch, take that back."

"Then take back what you said."

"What the hell did I- Mitch, honey, I didn't know that I said something that hurt your-"

"Bullshit. Mr 'you always overstep'."

"Mitch?... that's what you're mad about. Honey. I'm sorry."

Mitch stepped back again, "I'll be driving myself to school today."

"Mitch, don't-"

"I just need some time to cool down, Scottie. I'm sorry, I just need to go get coffee and think. I don't know why I'm- I'm being like this. I'm sorry." Mitch said, turning on his heels and starting to walk towards the door.

Scott grabbed Mitch's hand, Mitch turning around to meet Scott's sad eyes, "You don't mean it. That you don't want to marry me? You didn't mean it, right?" Scott said.

Mitch shook his head, "I need to go." He said, no nickname, no sympathy. Mitch tried pulling his arm out of Scott's grip but Scott held on.

"N-no. Don't. Please. You can't leave without reassuring me that you didn't mean that. Tell me you didn't mean it. Tell me you wanna marry me. Please, Mitchie."

Mitch yanked his arm from Scott, "I have to go." He said, more firmly.

Scott followed him to the door, "No, baby, please." He pleaded.

"You really need to let me go, Scott."

"No, what'd I do. What did I do wrong. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Don't leave. Let me take you to school. Don't go. Don't leave me. You can't leave me. I'm in love with you. You can't."

"It's not your fault, baby. It's me, okay. I don't know why I was so annoyed but you need to let me go so I can go think, okay?"

"Honey... I know why you're acting like this."

"Then tell me. Because I'm never like this with you."

"Babe. You just had a breakdown a few days ago. And this is how it goes. You get emotional then you get angry and we fight about stupid shit and make up. Don't go."

Mitch closed his eyes and sighed. He knew Scott was right but he still felt like he needed time to himself. How could he leave Scott when Scott looks on the verge of tears already?

Mitch opened his eyes and looked at Scott. Scott had taken a step back from Mitch to give him space. And basically telling him he can go if he wants. But Scott was sad and you could see it in his eyes.

Mitch dropped his stuff and opened his arms up towards Scott, "Come here, baby."

Scott stepped forward and fell into Mitch's arm, letting a few tears fall. "I though you were gonna leave me. I thought you meant that you lied and that you didn't want to marry me and- oh god, Mitchie, I was so scared."

Mitch petted Scott's head, "Scottie, I love you, okay? I love you. I promise, I want to marry you. I want to so bad. I'm so sorry."

*

Crying:
It's a natural human emotion, not a sign of weakness.
Sometimes as humans, we just have to let our emotions take their share.
We just have to cry.
Whether you're heartbroken
miserable
alienated
or just depressed.
Dont let it build up inside of you.
You're not weak when you cry.

*