146

Time skip... December

They were at Walmart, Mitch putting in thousands of Christmas lights and ornaments. Lights for inside and outside, and new ornaments for their tree. It was their first Christmas living together so Mitch was determined to make it perfect while Scott said, sappy as always, that 'All I need is you'. Mitch just simply rolled his eyes and threw in more Christmas lights.

"We should get a live tree," Scott said, looking at boxes of different hot chocolates sitting on the shelf in front of him, "Like, be cute and couple-y and cut down a tree together and put it up in our living room and decorate it with you."

"Oh and now you wanna do Christmas stuff," Mitch said sarcastically.

Scott chuckled and got four different types of hot chocolate, because he couldn't decide, and threw them in the cart. Scott pushed the cart as Mitch walked beside him and looked at other Christmas-y stuff in the isle.

"I was just being sappy, babygirl. Of course I wanna do Christmas stuff with you. Like, watch movies and decorate and all that shit. But, most importantly is that I am totally getting you some cute ass Christmas lingerie and gonna fuck the shit out of you-"

"O my god Scott! Shut it!"

Scott laughed, "I'm seriously not joking. I'm going to Victoria's Secret tomorrow while you meet your mom for lunch."

Mitch bit his lip and stopped, looking at him, "Size small, okay? And I don't like the color pink so keep it red and black or maybe white even."

Scott chuckled and leaned down to kiss him, "Yes ma'am," He said when he pulled away, continuing to push the cart.

"When are we going to cut down the tree?" Mitch asked.

"Maybe this Saturday? Thats the ninth."

Mitch nodded, "Okay. Oh! Lets get some gingerbread mix and make gingerbread cookies."

"Scott smiled at him, "Goddamn, you're fucking adorable."

Mitch pouted, "You're not even listening to me. Listen to me, I'm being serious."

"Babygirl, I can't take you seriously with that cute ass pout on your lips. It literally just makes me want to makeout with you."

"I hate you."

"Well, I love you."

Mitch rolled his eyes and pulled on Scotts arm, "Come on, lets go get gingerbread dough."

Scott chuckled and let Mitch lead the way towards the cookie dough isle, also letting Mitch pick out not only gingerbread but eight different types of cookie dough, finding it cute that Mitch struggled to hold all of them in his arms and then leaned over the cart, carelessly dropping them all in.

Mitch then smiled up at Scott, "I hope its okay that I got so much." He said, "I just couldn't decide."

"You know I'd get you anything in the world, honey."

Mitch smiled, "Even a wedding ring someday."

"Definitely a wedding ring some day."

"And a white wedding dress with lace sleeves."

Scott smiled shaking his head, "Fuck, you'd look so good in that. I might just buy you a dress like that just to see you in it."

Mitch walked around the cart and pulled Scott down for a kiss by the collar of his shirt, kissing him slowly and pulling away slowly until their lips were no longer touching, "Love you so much," Mitch mumbled against Scotts lips.

Scott smiled, "Love you too," he said back.

They both continued to walk around the store and get everything Mitch felt they needed for Christmas, even dragging Scott back to the other side of the store to the hot chocolate isle to get apple cider packets too. They got Christmas movies and popcorn and, yes, even more Christmas lights and decorations for outside like a giant reindeer that lights up and Mitch just found so cute. Scott loved seeing Mitch get all excited over just Christmas decoration, he couldn't wait to see Mitch actually decorating.

They eventually, after over two hours of shopping, checked out. The total came to about five hundred, which Mitch felt bad about and offered to let go of some of the stuff and put it back, to which Scott rolled his eyes and swiped his card anyway. Mitch pouted about it some while Scott loaded the car but Scott cheered him up by talking about how much fun they'll have decorating and watching movies and eating popcorn and drinking hot chocolate.

They made their way home, Scott and Michael emptying the car while Mitch hurried to get a movie going already. Mitch sat down on the couch and waited for Scott to be done before Scott sat down next to Mitch and let Mitch snuggle up to him, pressing play on The Polar Express.