29

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

*******

"Babe". Scott said into the phone.

Mitch giggled on the other end. "Sssssscccoooootttiiieeee". Mitch slurred.

Scott sighed. "Mitch, you know better than to be getting drunk".

"You do it alllllllll the time".

Scott sighed again. "Do you want me to come pick you up, Love".

"Hehe, yes pwease".

Scott shook his head. "Okay, where are you"?

Mitch shrugged on the other end, "I dunno, some weird club. Oh oh, you go to it all the time".

Scott closed his eyes, knowing exactly where Mitch was at. "Um.... Okay. I'll be there soon. Stay there, I don't want you getting hurt".

"Thanksssss, Scottie".

Scott hung up and shoved his phone in his pocket, grabbing his keys and leaving.

Mitch danced around in the club, hands in the air.

Alex and Avi walked up to him and Alex put a hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

Mitch turned around and gasped, jumping on Alex in a hug.

Alex chuckled and pushed Mitch away. "Is Scott coming to get you"?

Mitch nodded his head, frantically. "Ooo yes, the pretty boy is on his way". Mitch said, adding a salute at the end.

Avi laughed, "Let's wait outside for him then".

Mitch didn't answer and let them drag him out of the club.

They sat down on a bench and waited until Scott pulled up and hopped out of his car.

He immediately walked up to Mitch and picked him up from under his arms and put him in the passenger seat.

Scott closed the door and turned to Avi and Alex. "What the hell do you think your doing, bringing him out to a club".

Alex put his hands up in surrender. "Hey, we found him here. We didn't bring him".

"You let him drink though".

Avi shrugged. "He's old enough to make his own decisions".

Scot scoffed and walked away, getting into his car and driving off.

Scott handed Mitch a bottle of water and let him sober up a little.

Mitch started to get sleepy and laid his head against the window.

Scott glanced over at him and frowned. "Just fifteen more minutes, Love".

"Are you mad at me"? Mitch asked.

Scott sighed. "I just wish you wouldn't have gone out and gotten drunk".

"I just wanted to blow off steam".

"Is everything okay"?

Mitch picked his head up off the window and looked at Scott. "Not really".