77

Fluff, as promised. Smut may or may not be in a chapter this week ;)

Y'all know the drill, italicized words are the one shots/flashbacks.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*****

About two and a half years ago

"Love, do you really need that".

Mitch gasped and whipped around to face Scott. "Well, of course I do. It's very much needed".

"It's just a bear sweetheart, there are plenty around the world. Can we not get one another time".

"What?!" Mitch explained. "No! I'll hold it every night. Pleeeease".

"Your 15, do you really need it".

"We've been dating for a year, Scottland, and you still don't realize that I can never have enough stuff"?

Scott groaned and grabbed the Rila-, Reilla-, whatever Mitch called it, off the shelf and paid for it.

*****

Mitch's POV:

Friday:

Scott's pissed off. I can tell.

His hands are gripping the steering wheel like no other and it's scaring me.

After Scott got angry at Chris, we passed Mike in the hall and Mike muttered 'fag' under his breath, making Scott more heated.

I held Scott back though, or else he would've punched two people that day.

We said goodbye to my friends and now we are driving home.

I tried calming him down but he asked me to wait to speak to him till we got home.

So, I just simply put my hand on his thigh while he was driving as a silent comfort and waited till we got home.

When we arrived home, Scott immediately marched upstairs. He usually doesn't get like this after run ins with Chris.

Maybe this was a final straw for him, I don't really know.

I followed him up to his room and watched as he collapsed on his bed.

"Honey". I said, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Don't be so angry. I'm okay". I whispered out.

Scott sighed and moved himself to sit beside me.

"It's not that, Angel, it's just-.... I'm done with him. He went too far on Wednesday and now I think I'm just on edge with everything he's done to you".

"I understand that baby, but I believe that everything is gonna be okay".

Scott smiled at me a little bit, "You really are changing for the better. You're getting more and more confident everyday and now you have hope in you".

I blushed and looked down, "Thanks baby".

He grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead. "You're welcome".

I looked up at him through my eyelashes. "Are you okay now"?

He sighed, "Not quite".

I frowned, how the hell am I suppose to make him happy.

I mean I have an idea I just don't think it'll help.

I'll try though.

I stood off the bed, "I'll be right back baby".

He nodded and I walked to my bedroom. I opened the closet doors and grabbed what I was looking for off the top shelf.

I smiled and hugged it close to my chest. I remember having to put this up forever ago because I had no more space.

I walked back into his bedroom and sat down next to him with it sitting in my lap.

He looked at the Rilakuma sitting in my lap and furrowed his brows.

"What do you have that"? He asked.

"Remember the day you bought me this? We had only been dating for a year and I really wanted it". He nodded his head and I continued, "Well, do you also remember that time you left to go to Florida for a week"? He nodded his head again. "Well every night I would cuddle with this and it made me feel better because I knew it was from you and it gave me comfort because I was missing you..... and.... um, actually this was a stupid idea". I said, standing back up to take the bear back to my room but Scott stopped me.

"No no, sit back down".

I bit my lip and sat back down slowly.

"Okay, go on". Scott said.

I nodded and looked down at the Rilakuma. "I just though that maybe you holding this would make you feel as much comfort as I did while you were gone that week but it's childish an-"

"No, honey, it's not. May I see the bear"?

I looked at him to see if he was joking but he was completely serious. I nodded my head and held out the bear.

He took it and held it close to his chest. He smiled at me and leaned forward, pecking my lips.

"I feel much better, babygirl, thank you".