113

Little filler chapter. Sorry about not updating yesterday, my internet was down the whole day.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

****

Wednesday:

Mitch put his sunglasses on, resting them on the bridge of his nose, "Im gonna go hang with Kirstie, baby." Mitch said, walking out of their bedroom and down the short hallways, poking his head into the living room.

Scott was sitting on the couch, looking back at Mitch and pouting, "But... I wanted to hang out." He said.

Mitch giggled, "Well, you're just gonna have to call up Avi or Alex. They'll hang with you until I get home," Mitch said while Scott got up and walked over to Mitch, putting his hands on Mitch's hips.

Scott kissed Mitch's lips, softly, before pulling away, "Okay, how long will you be gone."

Mitch smiled at Scott's soft demeanor, "Ill be back in two hours then... we'll study together."

Scott smirked, "Okay,"

Mitch hit his chest playfully, "Not like that. I mean I'm actually studying. The school year has just begun and we already have a giant exam."

"Fine..." Scott grumbled.

Mitch smirked and leaned up to Scott's ear, whispering although there was no one else in the room with them, "And then I'll let you fuck my tight ass open until I cu-"

*

Kirstie kept looking at Mitch's nails, groaning, "I should've gotten acrylics, yours look so good."

Mitch giggled, "Well you know I'm a genderfluid queen."

Kirstie chuckled, "Absolutely."

"So, where are we eating."

"Mm, I was thinking Olive Garden. They have their soup and salad special and that's what I'm really craving right now. Is that okay with you?"

Mitch nodded, "Yeah, of course. That's fine. Just glad that we're finally starting to spend more time together. I missed you."

"Aw I missed you too, Mitchie."

Mitch smiled a little, "How are you and Jeremy?" Mitch asked.

Kirstie smiled at the mention of him, "We're doing great! He's so amazing, Mitchie!"

"Good. You deserve nothing but the best."

"And... you and Scott? Y'all are still good?"

"Of course. I love him so much, Kirst."

"He treats you well, babe."

Mitch nodded, "He does."

Kirstie glanced at Mitch then back at the road, "I'm sorry... for not being there when everything happened. I should've."

Mitch shook his head, "It's not your fault, Kit Kat. I pushed everyone away. The only person there was Scott, and I was, well, living with him. You're here now, babe."

"I know... I just-"

"No, Kirst. It's really okay."

Kirstie sighed, "I just hate that I wasn't there."

"Well, stop. I promise, it's okay. I had Scott, and he wasn't, isn't, planning on leaving, ever."

*