160

Another huge thank you to PointlessNachos2 (her other account PointlessNachos ) for writing this chapter. I love it!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy !!!

*****

"My man looks so handsome," Mitch cooed, watching as Scott double checked his hair.

"Yeah? Trying something new with the hair,"

"It looks really good, babe. You ready to go?"

"Mhm. Where are we going? You've been very secretive with tonight, you know,"

Mitch shrugged, grabbing Scott's keys. "Don't worry about it."

"You're Seriously not going to tell me?"

"Nope. But it's one of your favourite places ever."

"Chipotle?"

"Gross, no. Do you remember that little cafe restaurant by the beach?"

Scott's eyes lit up, "with the little mini croissants?! Yes!"

"Well I got us a reservation to their bigger restaurant in the city. It's pretty much the same at the cafe, but bigger and fancier. Bring a coat, we'll be outside,"

Scott grinned and nodded, "I'm so excited!"

*

Mitch raised a curious eyebrow when he saw Scott wince; his face twisting into a pained expression when he took a sip of his drink.

"You okay there?"

Scott looked up, "huh? Yeah, I'm fine. It's just- it's hot,"

"It's a cold drink, Scott. There are literal ice cubes in it. What's going on?"

The blonde reddened and tried to hide behind his menu, only to feel Mitch kick his leg from under the table. "Ow! Fine! My tongue just hurts,"

"Why? Is your piercing infected?"

"What? No, of course not," he rolled his eyes, though there was an obvious darkening to his already red face. "It's not infected- don't be silly."

"Scott," Mitch's voice was stern and it caused the blonde to look up.

"Yeah..?"

"Stick out your tongue."

"No-"

"Scott Richard Hoying," Mitch's tone changed and Scott felt the tension the brunette put in it. So he swallowed he gulp in his throat and stuck his tongue out, jumping when Mitch took his chin and tilted his head down a little so he could see the piercing.

He sighed and shook his head, watching as the silver ball moved up and down as Scott's eyes widened. He was obviously in pain and Mitch knew that; but he also knew that Scott wouldn't admit it until it was too late.

"It's infected."

"Is not!"

"Scott."

"Mitch!"

"It's infected and you're seeing a doctor on Monday,"

"I'm a grown ass man, Mitch. I don't need to see a doctor for my piercing. I can just take it out myself. Watch,"

Mitch watched as Scott tried to take out the piercing, the blonde yelling when he realised how inflamed the area around the piercing had gotten.

Mitch rolled his eyes, "you better feel lucky that I got us a table outside so no one saw you sticking your fingers in your mouth and start crying,"

Scott rolled his eyes, "bully. And I don't need it removed, I'm fine. It's just a little sore, it's all."

"Alright, fine; if you're so confident that your tongue isn't going to fall off, I'll stop pushing it."

"My tongue won't fall off, Mitch. I don't think it works that way,"

"I'm sure. What're you going to eat?" Mitch looked over his menu, "or are you going to be a baby about everything and stick with your water?"

Scott's eyebrows raised, "damn, aren't you sassy tonight?"

Mitch smiled, Scott's instantly returning and he couldn't stop himself from leaning over the small table and pecking Mitch's lips.

"You're so cute! I love sassy Mitch,"

Mitch just turned back to his menu, "yeah, you better."

-