128XXX

HI! I've got smut for you! (If you don't like reading smut then pls skip this chapter and refrain from making a comment about how you hate it when I write smut, thx) and for all of you that DO like smut, you're in for a treat. It's kinky, kinda fluffy, and absolutely dirty!

There will of course be more birthday chapters than just this one, so don't fret.

And, yes, I am aware that I skipped their three year anniversary chapter, but for good reason.

But, announcement, there MAYBE a new book coming out soon. Be on the look out.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

****

"Fuck, Mitch," Scott breathed out as he pushed back in slowly.

Mitch's hands were gripping Scott's shoulders, their chests just inches apart and Mitch's head resting in the crook of  Scott's neck.

"You're so fuckin beautiful," Scott said, pulling back out and snapping back inside of Mitch.

Mitch gasped, his head thrown backwards, "Holy shit, faster baby."

Scott snapped his hips faster, skin slapping and moans filling the room.

"Oh my god, baby, oh my god," Mitch said in his high tenor voice.

"Feel good?"

Mitch started clawing down Scott's back, "Yes, god yes." Mitch whined, "You feel so fuckin good."

Mitch gasped every time Scott's hips met his, Scott's length penetrating him without mercy.

Scott pulled out, looking Mitch up and down, "Turn over," Scott growled.

Mitch bit his lip and turned over, on his hands and knees, head hanging.

Scott got lower, face right in front of Mitch's entrance, "You're gonna be begging me to cum after I'm done with you," he said.

"Oh fuck," Mitch whispered/breathed out.

"You will not cum unless I say so. Understood?"

Mitch nodded his head vigorously, "Yesyesyes,"

Scott smirked, licking right over Mitch's entrance, making Mitch whine and squirm.

Scott slapped Mitch's ass, "Stay still," he demanded.

Mitch immediately stopped, keeping his body as still as possible, "Scott. Scott please-"

"You'll get to cum. But I get to have fun first," Scott said, leaning in and tongue fucking Mitch's entrance.

"Ahhh fuck," Mitch yelled, throwing his head back.

Scott's hands gripped Mitch's thighs, giving each one a slap every few seconds.

Mitch moaned and whined, falling to his elbows and gripping the sheets. His lip was in between his teeth and brows drawn together in pleasure.

Suddenly Scott's tongue was gone and immediately replaced by three fingers. He gave Mitch no time to adjust as he started finger fucking him.