3

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*****

After second period, Scott and Mitch walked hand in hand to the cafeteria.

"Hey babe"? Mitch asked.

"Yes Love".

"Can my friends sit with us at lunch today"?

Scott sighed. "Babe, you know I don't like having that many people sit with me".

Mitch scoffed. "Oh right, because it'll cramp your style right"?

Scott stopped all of the sudden and looked at Mitch, a confused expression written all over his face. "Honey, what has gotten into you. Why are you acting like this today"?

"It's nothing Scott, I'm just gonna sit with my friends today". Mitch said before walking off to the cafeteria, leaving Scott dumbfounded.

Mitch got his lunch and sat down with his friends Kirstie, Kevin, and Esther.

"Hey guys". He said.

"Hey hey, Mitch Grassi is back everyone". Kevin said, making Mitch laugh.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't been eating lunch with y'all lately".

Kirstie waved a dismissive hand. "Oh, it's okay. We still love you".

Mitch smiled and began to eat his lunch.

Suddenly the lunch room became quiet as Scott walked in. Mitch rolled his eyes at everyone and still ate his lunch.

Scott got his lunch and walked right over to Mitch's table, making everyone stare in their direction.

Scott never sat at any table but his own.

"Hey baby". Scott said, leaning over to peck Mitch on the cheek.

Mitch smiled and rolled his eyes at him. "How do you manage to make me not mad at you, every single time".

Scott shrugged. "What can I say, I'm a charmer".

Scott began to stand up. "Now, come on. Y'all are sitting with us today".

They all smiled and got up to follow Scott.

Someone bumped into Mitch, making Mitch gasp and drop all of his food on the floor.

"Hey Faggot, mind watching where your going". The guy yelled at Mitch, making the whole cafeteria look at them again.

Mitch looked up from the ground to see the new guy, Chris.

Scott stepped over the food on the floor and pushed Chris so hard, he fell on the ground. "You're the one who ran into him, ass". Scott yelled back.

Chris got up off the floor. "Oh, I'm sorry did I hurt your poor little boyfriend".

Scott grabbed his by the shirt, punching him in the face, making him fall back to the floor. "If you ever come near my boyfriend again, I swear to god, you'll never see the end of it". Scott spat before taking Mitch's hand and leading him out if the cafeteria.

"W-Where are we going"? Mitch asked.

Scott stopped dead in his tracked and turned to Mitch. He squinted his eyes. "Are you crying, Love"?

Mitch reached a hand up to wipe his tears. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you".

Scott pulled him into a hug. "You didn't embarrass me, Hun".

Mitch sniffled. "Promise".

"Promise, baby".

Mitch nodded and pulled away from the hug, Scott grabbed his hand and lead him to a bathroom. "Let's clean all that food off you now".