1

First chapter.

Very exciting.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy.

*****

Scott pulled up at the end of Mitch's street to pick him up.

Mitch's parents don't like the fact that he's gay, so if they found out that Mitch had a boyfriend?..... Well that wouldn't end well.

Mitch opened the passenger side of Scott's black G-Wagon.

A/N- here's a pic

Of course, Scott's dad owned one of the biggest enterprises in Californa

"Hey baby". Mitch said while buckling in.

"Hey cutie". Scott said making Mitch giggle.

Scott leaned over the consul and gave Mitch a quick peck on the lips before driving off to school.

Parking was easy for Scott at his school. He had one of the front spots where he always parked and no one dared to park there.

Scott turned the car off and hoped out of the big vehicle, Mitch doing the same.

Scott held Mitch's hand as they walked into the school, Scott sending glares at anyone who even looked at Mitch disrespectfully.

They walked to Mitch's locker first, both of then stopping when they saw a boy and girl making out in front of it.

Scott clenched his jaw and let go of Mitch's hand and started to walk towards them. Mitch stopped him by grabbing his hand.

Scott turned around with soft eyes. "What's wrong"? He asked.

"It's okay, Scott. I can just carry the rest of my books".

Scott shook his head. "No baby, that'll hurt your back, just let me take care of this, kay". Scott said as he turned around, not giving Mitch a chance to answer.

Scott walked up to the locker right next to Mitch's and slammed his hand on top of it.

Making the pair who were making out to jump and look at Scott.

"Do you wanna move away from my boyfriends locker or are you just gonna stand there and look at me". Scott said, earning a scared look from the two who just ran off.

Scott smirked and stepped away before gesturing to Mitch's locker and looking at him. "All yours, baby doll".

Mitch laughed and stepped up to his locker, putting his things away.

After he put his things away and closed his locker, Scott's friends walked up on them.

Avi, Alex, and Travis all walked up to Scott and bro hugged.

They started off a conversation while Mitch tried his best to hide behind Scott.

Yes, Mitch was scared of all of them.

Though Avi tried his best to talk to Mitch and strike up a conversation, it never really worked.

"And how are you, Mitch"?

Avis deep voice brought Mitch out of his state. Mitch looked up timidly and waved a little.

Scott chuckled. "You don't have to be scared of them baby. They won't hurt you. Isn't that right guys".

"That's right". They all replied.

Scott gently grabbed Mitch's arm to pull him in front of himself, Mitch facing all the guys.

Scott kissed Mitch's temple, making a giggle escape from Mitch's mouth.

"So, Mitch, you take advance classes". Alex asked.

Mitch blushed. "Uh, yeah".

"And what's that like"?

Mitch scoffed and rolled his eyes. "It's been a week since school started and I already have pages on pages piled up".

Alex laughed. "Well aren't you sassy".

Mitch blushed and looked down. "Sorry". He said in a whisper.

"Oh don't be sorry, it's cute".

Scott's head snapped from Mitch to Alex, sending Alex a death glare.

Mitch blushed and turned around, hiding his face in Scott's chest.

Scott admired the cute boy and smiled at him.

The bell rang then, causing all of them but Mitch to grunt.

Scott and Mitch started to walk towards their first class together when Mitch stopped him. "What about your books".

Scott laughed. "I don't bring books hun".

******

How did you like it????

Should I continue this book.

Lemme know and help a bitch out.

Love y'all somaj and can't wait to continue this book.

                            ~The Queen Of Hell