1-JeongChan : Moved Aside

Ship: Jeongchan

Title: Moved Aside

Jeongin stood in the office doorway, Chan's back facing him. He didn't hear Jeongin when he walked into the doorway. He didn't hear him when he called his name.

"Chan." Still no response.

Chan was studying for exams and never stopped to even give Jeongin any attention. The only time he did was when they slept.

Jeongin turned and left, tears welling up in his eyes.

He opened their bedroom door, slamming it shut after him. He walked in and sat on the bed.

He was tempted to just lock the bedroom door and force Chan to sleep out on the couch.

Before Jeongin knew it, he let out a sob. And more uncontrollable ones followed. He stood and walked into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom.

He pulled out his phone and dialed Hyunjin's contact. He put his phone to his ear and hoped he would answer. In which he did.

"Hello?"

"Hyung. Can I stay with you?" Jeongin asked, hiccups following.

"Yeah, Yeah. What happened? Will Chan care?"

"Chan doesn't even seem to acknowledged my existence." Jeongin cried.

"I'll be there in ten." Hyunjin said before hanging up.

Jeongin put his phone down and tried to calm his breathing.

He grabbed some clothes and put them in a small bag.

He got a text saying that Hyunjin was outside. So he hurried out of the bedroom and out the front door, Chan not even caring to look back to see what was going on.

Jeongin rushes down the stairs and hopped in the car with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin immediately pressed on the gas as soon as Jeongin shut the door, knowing that he wanted to leave as soon as possible. The tears that were stained on Jeongin's face were just one of the many signs that Jeongin was beyond upset.

They made it to Hyunjin's and Seungmin's shared house. The two had been very close and decided to move in with each other ever since half of their friend group had gotten a lover. Which was in the friend group.

As soon as Hyunjin got out of the car, he speed-walked over to Jeongin's side and swung open the door, pulling Jeongin out of the car and into a hug.

Jeongin poured out his tears as he hugged Hyunjin back.

"You can stay here as long as you need to." Hyunjin said. He knew as soon as Chan realized Jeongin was missing, he would call him. As soon as Hyunjin answers with a "yes, he's here", Chan would hang up and come to his house right away.

The next morning, Hyunjin woke to his phone ringing. He picked it up and as expected, Chan was calling.

He answered and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Is Jeongin there?"

"Yes, He's here." And Chan hung up, as expected.

Hyunjin groaned as he stood, changing into more presentable clothing.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and Hyunjin went to answer it. He knew exactly what he was going to say to Chan when he opened the door.

"Hello. Chan."

"Where is he?"

"Do you even know why he's here?"

"Because I ignored him."

"Then why did you do it?"

"Because I was too caught up in my studies to notice I was actually ignoring him."

"Chan. You are his boyfriend. Not some roommate. Jeongin is a needy boyfriend. He called me while he was crying and asked me to stay at my place. The drive here, he was crying. He even cried himself to sleep, Chan!" Hyunjin scolded, making Chan feel even more guilty than he did before.

"Where is he?" Chan whispered, worry evident in his voice.

Hyunjin sighed and walked towards his bedroom, Chan following close behind.

He opened his door and Chan rushed in, rushing over to Jeongin's side of the bed at the moment.

Jeongin woke at the loud footsteps. His eyes widened when they spotted Chan.

Chan reached out and grabbed Jeongin, lifting him to a hug. Jeongin immediately responded by lifting his legs around Chan's waist.

"I'm so, so, sorry. I will never ignore you again. I love you so, so, much."

Jeongin pulled away and smashed his lips onto Chan's, shutting him up.

He was much happier now that Chan was back.