7-Seungjin : Sorry

Ship: Seungjin

Title: Sorry

Auditions were three days and Seungmin was still struggling with one part. He was in the classroom, repeating the steps over and over again.

He groaned as he made the same mistake as he did before, stopping.

The door opened, a certain someone walking in.

That certain someone, was Hyunjin. Seungmin's crush.

"Want help?"

"No. I got it." No he didn't. He wanted help. But he didn't want to look like a wimp in front of Hyunjin.

"I was just watching you do it, Seungmin. You don't have it."

"I do. And I don't want help."

"But-"

"Can you leave? You're distracting me."

Hyunjin sighed before turning and leaving the room. That hurt, a lot. He was only trying to look out for Seungmin.

The next day, Hyunjin avoided Seungmin, to let him know what he said, hurt.

Seungmin at first, didn't notice. But when it came around lunch time, he realized that Hyunjin had sat far away from him.

Seungmin started to not only feel guilty, but scared that Hyunjin hated him. He didn't even touch his food.

"You okay, there, buddy?" Chan asked, noticing that poor expression on Seungmin's face.

"Mhm." He hummed.

Chan rubbed his back despite not knowing the problem.

They always walked home together. This could be Seungmin's chance to apologize. But Hyunjin beat him to it.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you all day."

"But I should be sorry."

"No, you shouldn't be sorry for being honest."

"I wasn't being honest." Seungmin mumbled, low enough that Hyunjin didn't even hear him.

"I ignored you because I was being too sensitive. And I realized that hurt you more than you hurt me. So I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry."

"But-"

"I was being insensitive to realize I was being too blunt."

"Okay, now we're just fighting."

"Love you!" Seungmin took off in a sprint.

"Oh jeez."