Pretty Boy pt2

Title: Pretty Boy pt2

Ship: Seungjin

To be suddenly knocked out while walking with a terrifying stranger that was most likely a serial killer was not fun. Hyunjin had now awaken, and he was strapped to a wall. Well, kind of.

His wrists were tied down with chains, along with his ankles. This kept his entire body against the wooden surface he was against. He let his head dangle as he tried to regain his entire consciousness and struggle to control his breathing.

"I see you're awake."

The voice was of the one who was behind Hyunjin's kidnapping.

Hyunjin looked up at him, his face clear this time. His voice matched his face. Soft, like honey, with a craving feature, like a cigarette.

"My name is Kim Seungmin. I'm glad you decided to join us."

"U-us?"

Another figure walked out from the dark. This one seemed younger. He was smiling bright and Hyunjin could not deny that his cute nature threw Hyunjin off a bit. What were they planning to do with him? Tickle him? Then again, Seungmin did threaten him with a knife.

"Hello there! My name is Jeongin. I help Seungmin out with his work down here since the other members are too busy working on selling our clothing." The boy explained.

Hyunjin's eyes traveled around the room. There was nothing oddly bad about it, other than this platform he was trapped to and the darker area towards the back.

"We run a clothing shop, mister. You must recognize the brand name 'Piece of Cake', right?" Jeongin said once he saw that Hyunjin was looking around.

Hyunjin nodded.

"You're our secret ingredient." Seungmin said. "Your skin."

Hyunjin's heart rate went flying through the roofs. He tried to get out of the chains in a hurry. He could not let this happen to him. Not now and not ever. That would be a painful death and he knew it.

"No! Let me go! Please!"

Seungmin sighed in disgust. "Seriously, that's not doing anything to help you. Just shut your mouth before I take out your tongue myself."

Hyunjin froze. His breathing was rough.

"I mean, won't you take it out anyway?" Jeongin asked, and he sounded so innocent.

"The shop isn't open until noon and we should be done before then. So I can finally leave it in this time and listen to his screams." Seungmin said as he turned around. "But I will if it comes to that measures."

The pain that Hyunjin was feeling was like no other. His skin being ripped from him. Blood dripping down his arm from the exposed area of where his skin was ripped. His flesh was the only thing to be seen.

These people were sick. Yet, Seungmin was so pretty.

A/N
I would have gone more into detail but I didn't rlly want to so I didn't.

Also, I would like to explain the whole coin thing since people don't seem to understand it.

It helps authors who have joined the program. I myself have not. I do not plan to since the program is for original stories and I'm still writing fanfiction. But yeah.