31-Seungjin : Pretty Lies pt.2

Why?
Why did y'all want a part 2?
I ended it there because I didn't know what to write.
But here I am. I sat for a good hour trying to think of what I could do.
But enjoy anyways.

Title: Pretty Lies (pt.2)

Ship: Seungjin

Hyunjin knew what he was doing was risky, but wanted to deal with Seungmin's boyfriend himself. He was going to teach him a lesson.

Seungmin sat on the park bench, Hyunjin not too far away, watching.

Seungmin looked up to see DaYoung and put on a fake smiled as he looked up at him. But it dropped immediately as the bruise on his cheek hurt.

DaYoung sat next to him.

"You usually don't wanna go out." DaYoung stated.

Seungmin nodded, quietly.

"Why so suddenly?"

Seungmin shrugged.

"I asked a question, Seungmin." DaYoung said sternly.

"I don't know."

"You don't know? What kind of answer is that?" DaYoung asked, irritatedly.

Once again, Seungmin shrugged his shoulders.

DaYoung stood and grabbed Seungmin's collar. "Give me a real answer." He grumbled.

But before Seungmin could speak, Seungmin fell to the ground and looked up to see Hyunjin standing in front of him, protectively. He looked over at DaYoung who was also on the floor, holding his jaw. Did Hyunjin punch him?

"Who the f**k are you?" DaYoung asked, standing.

"You really don't recognize me?" Hyunjin asked, his tone cold and dark.

Seungmin had never heard him speak as such.

"No."

"I'm Seungmin's best friend. And I know what you do to him." Hyunjin growled, taking a step towards him.

DaYoung took a step back. His face fell as soon as he saw how serious Hyunjin looked. This guy was not here to play around.

Hyunjin threw a punch, hitting DaYoung square in the jaw. DaYoung returned the favor but Hyunjin leaned back, avoiding the attack.

DaYoung quickly grabbed ahold of Hyunjin's collar with both hands, catching Hyunjin by surprise. Hyunjin grabbed DaYoung's wrists, trying to peel off his hands from his shirt. This only caused them to fall to the ground, Hyunjin on top of DaYoung.

"H-Hyung!" Seungmin called, worried.

Hyunjin finally peeled his hands off of his shirt and threw another punch, hitting him in the same spot as before.

As DaYoung groaned from the hard hit, Hyunjin stood and walked over to Seungmin, helping him to stand.

Seungmin glanced at DaYoung, knowing what he needed to say.

"DaYoung Hyung. I don't want to be with you anymore." He said, his voice cracking from fear.

"What?"

"Let's leave." Hyunjin said, grabbing Seungmin's hand.

They took a few steps before DaYoung grabbed the back of Hyunjin's shirt, pulling him back. Hyunjin turned around and pushed DaYoung roughly. DaYoung was pushed right into the bench, groaning as Hyunjin turned back around and retrieved Seungmin's hand.

"Thank you, Hyung."

"I did what was right."