110-Seungjin : Last Goodbye

Title: Last Goodbye

Ship: Seungjin

"Run! Damnit!" Chan yelled at the two behind him.

The zombie apocalypse was not a fun experience.

Making it into a drug store, they shut it close and let out deep breathes as the zombies banged on the door.

"Oh god." Seungmin breathed, stepping away from the doors.

"We'll manage here but not for long. So you all better rest while we're here." Woojin said, standing next to Chan.

The nine of them could not have been more grateful to be alive like they were right now.

Hyunjin turned to Seungmin, pulling him into a hug. "Thank god we made it." He whispered to his boyfriend. Seungmin nodded in agreement.

Soon enough, their rest was over and they quietly made their way out of the drug store. Getting past the lots of zombies was easier said than done. But luckily, they made it with everyone surviving.

As they walked through the forest, Hyunjin held onto his axe that he found in the drug store. He was unsure why it was there but hoped it would come in handy. Seungmin was next to him, walking with his arms crossed trying to stay awake. No one could blame him though, they were low on food and had barely gotten any sleep in the past few days.

Both were caught by surprise when Seungmin fell to the floor with a goggling zombie at his legs. Hyunjin was quick to bring up the axe and bring down onto the head of the zombie but all was too late.

Seungmin had already been bitten at the ankle.

"No. No no no no no." Hyunjin shook his head and dropped the axe, getting to his knees near Seungmin's Head.

"Seungmin, look at me." Hyunjin said, putting a hand to his cheek and facing it towards him. Seungmin mustered up a smile for Hyunjin to see, but it was obvious there was no way he would make it.

"S-Seungmin. No." Hyunjin cried, grabbing his cheeks and Woojin ran to him.

"We have to go, Hyunjin." Woojin said, grabbing Hyunjin's arm. "We found a car down at the road. Seungmin. . . We can't save him." Woojin bent down next to him, pulling him to stand.

"No." Hyunjin cried, holding onto Seungmin's hand. But the younger pulled away, whispering a hushed 'go'.

Finally Hyunjin let go and he was running with Woojin towards the car.

They heard unpleasant noises behind them and Hyunjin looked back to see a zombie Seungmin chasing after them.

Hyunjin shook his head, continuing to run with Woojin. The made it to the car and Hyunjin jumped into the mini van. He closed the door, Seungmin making it to the window.

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin, or what was Seungmin, with tears rolling down his face.

He set his hand on the window. With a slap of the corpses hand, blood was smeared on the window.

Hyunjin let our whimpers, trying to keep his cries in. Minho pulled him back, forcing his head into his shoulder gently. The mini van started moving.

And they left Seungmin behind.