102-Changlixin : Lovers' Artist

Requested by : @taetae_yeontan07

Title: Lovers' Artist

Ship: Changlixin

"You want to go get a portrait painted of us for our anniversary?"

"Yes!"

"Oh dear lord, Felix. Where do you get these crazy ideas from?" Changbin shook his head. "What happened to finding our third before we did anything like that?"

"It's been two years." Felix pouted. "It might just end up being us."

"Woah, never seen you give up on something like that." Changbin chuckled.

"We'll find them eventually but I really want to do this, Hyung. Please?" Felix begged.

Changbin sighed. Two year anniversary and they still have not found the person. The two wanted to be in a poly relationship. One of them would come across the one they thought we be it but, the other would disagree.

"Fine." Changbin said, knowing it would not be worth it.

Or so he thought.

The two went out, Changbin searching up a place that would gladly do it. He did and it was quite expensive. But anything for Felix.

They walked up to the front counter, explaining what they were there for.

"Alright. Come this way and I'll find a open artist." The lady at the front desk said. She led the two into a room, a young boy sitting on his phone. When the door opened, he looked up.

"Hey, Jeongin-ssi. We have some costumers who want an anniversary portrait." She said to the young boy.

"Of course!" The boy smiled widely settling down his phone.

"It's him." Felix whispered.

"I don't know." Changbin whispered back. "Maybe. I mean he's cute." Changbin shrugged.

"We'll talk to him while we're here. Watch." Felix stated, determined to prove to Changbin that this Jeongin was the sparks to their flame and wood.

They sat down and the boy got to work right away.

"How old are you, Jeongin?" Felix asked as the boy started to sketch their faces.

"Seventeen." He answered.

"Oh wow, you're young." Changbin commented.

"So is this a part time job?" Felix asked.

"Yeah-can you turn your head this way a little bit?" Jeongin asked, moving his hand in the way he wanted Felix to move his head. In so Felix did.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Felix asked, in which Changbin tsked and smacked his shoulder saying 'don't ask him that!'.

"Well, I'm actually not into girls." He confessed, looking up at the two sheepishly. "I'm like you, I like guys. Just, haven't found the one yet." He shrugged.

"Woah." Felix commented, turning his head completely to look at Jeongin. Which, Jeongin told him to turn his head back.

"Well, I'm Felix and I'm your Hyung." Felix started. "And if you need anyone to talk to about that kind of stuff I'm literally right here." Felix said with a convincing smile.

"Thanks. . ." Jeongin said, smiling sweetly at them before continuing his sketch.

"Well, I actually am having a few problems at school. A bunch of guys are complaining about me going into the guys bathroom because I'm gay. So now I have to go in staff." Jeongin frowned, glancing up at them. "Which is weird since that usually only happens to trans kids from what I've heard."

Felix shrugged. "People always spray painted my locker when I was in school and it got me in trouble. I almost ended up getting kicked out of until I proved it wasn't me."

"Yikes." Jeongin hissed. "Um, Mr. Felix's boyfriend, can you not frown like that? It'll make you look like you don't wanna be with him if that's all I see." Jeongin said.

"My name's Changbin and sorry kid." Changbin turned his lips upward.

Felix smirked. "You're already whipped." He whispered.

"So, are you in your senior year?" Felix asked.

"Yeah, just started." Jeongin nodded, switching utensils to an eraser.

"Anymore problems at school?" Felix pushed on, wanting Jeongin to let it out.

"Hmm." Jeongin hummed. "My friend's girlfriend just cheated on him. So now he won't leave his house and is always eating chicken." Jeongin said. "He's out of school."

"Do you have any friends in school?"

"Two." Jeongin shrugged. "They're dating. Gay as well but no one knows about their relationship or their sexuality so they aren't having the same problems like me." Jeongin licked his lips as he stared at the two.

He nodded before returning back to the canvas.

"That reminds me of Hyunjin always talking about having to keep his hands off of his boyfriend in school." Changbin chuckled.

"That's his name." Jeongin said. "Well, one of them."

"Hwang Hyunjin?" Changbin asked for clarification.

"Yeah. Hwang Hyunjin And Kim Seungmin." Jeongin clarified.

"Wow." Felix chuckled. "We have mutal friends."

"Mhm." Jeongin hummed.

"Jeongin, can I have your number?"

"What?" Jeongin looked up at Felix, shocked.

"Can I have your number. I want to be your Hyung."

"Oh. Yeah sure."

"Sweet."

A/N
I keep ending badly.

Shoot me.

My parents are finally back from Vegas and I have school tomorrow. I don't wanna go. :(