165-Hyunbin : Promise

Title: Promise

Ship: Hyunbin

Hyunjin watched as his boyfriend continued to ignore him and talk to his friends. Hyunjin never got jealous, never. But at the moment, he was. Changbin had always ignored Hyunjin, maybe a little too much to be in a relationship.

They were at Changbin's house, playing games, hanging out. It was Changbin, Hyunjin, Minho, Jisung, and Felix. Felix seemed to be getting most of the attention here.

Hyunjin grabbed one of the pillows on the couch and held it against his chest. He closed his eyes, trying to think about other things so he wouldn't cry from the jealousy taking over him. It was lowering his self-esteem.

"Hyunjin, you okay?" Minho asked.

"Hm?" Hyunjin opened his eyes. "Oh, yeah. I'm okay." Hyunjin gave Minho a sweet smile before looking over at Changbin.

He was still paying attention to Felix.

Hyunjin sighed and dug his face into the pillow. He wouldn't bug Changbin for attention. That would not be good. He would only annoy him. Hyunjin was not an attention seeker either.

Eventually, Hyunjin fell asleep against the couch.

"Changbin." Jisung called. "I think Hyunjin fell asleep."

Changbin looked back at his boyfriend, smiling fondly at the cute sight. How did he end up so lucky?

Changbin turned around and scooted closer to Hyunjin. He stole the pillow and put it back where it was before. This woke Hyunjin up.

"Lay your head on my lap." Changbin whispered to the sleepy boy.

Hyunjin nodded and lied down, placing his head on Changbin's head. As he slowly fell back asleep, Changbin played with his hair.

"You two are so couple goals." Minho commented after Hyunjin fell back asleep.

"I told you he's the cutest."

"I know, you wouldn't shut up about it two seconds ago." Felix said. "Hyunjin this, Hyunjin that. He's all you ever talk about these days."

"You should give him more attention, though, Changbin." Minho started. "He looked kind of sad when you continuously talked to Felix. That's probably why he fell asleep."

"Awe. He's such a big baby." Changbin pouted as he looked down at Hyunjin. "I shower him with kisses when he wakes up."

Jisung gagged. "We didn't need to know that."

"Yes you did." Changbin retorted.

Changbin leaned down and placed a kiss on Hyunjin's cheek.

"You two are so gross." Felix rolled his eyes. "Let's keep playing."

The other boys left and Hyunjin was still fast asleep. Changbin decided to bring him to his bedroom to sleep.

Hyunjin was actually lighter than anyone thought.

He tucked Hyunjin in and left to go grab a snack from the kitchen.

Hyunjin fluttered his eyes open, finding himself in Changbin's bed. The boy returned not soon after.

"Hey, there, sleepyhead." Changbin teased as he sat on the bed next to Hyunjin, who was already sat up.

Changbin placed a finger under Hyunjin's chin, facing him towards him. He placed as many kisses as he could on Hyunjin's face. "I love you."

Hyunjin smiled softly. "I love you, too."

"That's a promise, you know?" Changbin said as he leaned back, opening his snack.

"What do you mean?"

"I love you. I promise I love you."