41-Chanho : Lover's Cell

Title: Lover's Cell

Ship: Chanho (Chan x Minho)

(Well look at that. Number 41. That's a lot of Oneshots. This is the biggest oneshot book I've ever made. But uh, I wanted to talk about the title real quick.

I made this up because I wanted to call a story Lover's Cell. But I felt like I would be overloading myself by doing that. So this may be very long. Enjoy)

"Chan Hyung!" Chan looked up to see three of his dongsaengs running inside from the backyard. He was in the middle of reading a perfectly good book and became irritated with the interruption.

The youngest of the three, Felix, his own little cousin, ran up to Chan and placed his hands on Chan's knees, pushing his face into Chan's.

"I asked aunt Bang and she said we could go camping out in the forest behind the house!" The blonde shouted excitedly. His face was lit up and Chan could not stay so irritated for long.

The silver hair boy sighed, the other two walking in. The oldest of the three, Jisung, sat next to Chan. While the tallest, Hyunjin, crossed his arms as he stood next to Felix.

"And she said that I have to go with, didn't she?" Chan asked, raising an eyebrow at Felix.

Felix nodded, his face still very much in Chan's space.

"Okay, well first-" Chan lifted a finger, placing it on Felix's nose. "-get out of my face." Felix moved away, standing straight up. "And second, how far are we going?"

"I was thinking maybe you could decide that." Hyunjin spoke up.

Jisung nodded from beside Chan.

Chan sighed. "I guess we could explore a little bit."

"Yay!" All three jumped in unison, startling the older.

"Do you boys even have anything?" Chan asked, looking between Hyunjin and Jisung.

"We were going to stay the night anyways. So we're good." Hyunjin shrugged.

"Alright. Pack your things. We'll head out in ten."

"Yes!" The three boys sang again, this time, running to Felix's current room.

Chan headed to his own. He had gone camping plenty of times before, so finding equipment like a tent was not a problem. He brought them out and saw the boys were already waiting outside.

They waved bye to the adults, besides Chan, and walked into the forest.

Chan claimed that because he was coming for them, that they had to carry the equipment. Chan carried his own bag but the tent, flashlights, and food, was carried by the younger boys.

They came across a more open space and settled down, Chan pulling out his phone to check where exactly they were. They were three miles from the house. It was not too far, by far enough that the people at home would not hear them.

"What's that?" Jisung asked, seeing some type of metal stick out from a hill. Or what looked like a hill.

Chan lifted his head and looked over at what the other boys were. He grabbed his pocket knife and walked around it. That was when he saw the vines hanging from the metal.

"I think it may be like, an abounded sewer." Chan said, walking closer. He almost slipped on the mud near it.

Chan got close enough and cut the vines with his pocket knife, the green plants falling to the ground.