92-Chanho : Youtube Fantasizer

Title: Youtube Fantasizer

Ship: Chanho

"Thanks for watching the cover guys. And I'll see you. In the next video. Bye!"

Minho watched as the screen flashed black before different suggestions popped up on the bottom of his phone. The video had ended.

He sighed, wanting to listen to this YouTuber's voice over and over again. Bang Chan was a legend to him when it came to different covers.

He sang, he rapped, he danced. It drove Minho crazy at how amazing he was. How could someone be so perfect?

Minho's bedroom door opened, causing him to shut his phone off and press it facedown onto his desk.

"Hey, son. Your mother and I are going out to a party. Don't set the house on fire." His father said, pointing a finger at him.

"Yeah." Minho responded, nodding.

His father smiled before closing the door.

Minho sighed, turning his phone back on to see his lock screen. Bang Chan. Anyone would think he just looks up to him. Yes that was true, but there was so much more to it.

Lee Minho had a secret. And that secret was he was gay. He's dated a guy. But no one knew about it. He ended up breaking it off since it was a long distance relationship.

Minho's Phone lit up with a new video coming out. He clicked on it right away without even reading the title. Well, he read it once the video started playing.

'I'm Coming Out'

"Jeez, everyone is going to think I'm gay by the title." Chan chuckled. "But that's not the case. At least, not exactly."

Minho gulped.

"I am Bang Chan, and I'm bisexual. Meaning, I like both boys and girls." Chan had clapped his hands together and gestured to two pictures of a boy and girl.

"I wanted to put this out because I feel cooped in when you guys don't know. I know you care a lot about me and I'm not being Cocky because I've seen your birthday wishes to me. So I want you guys to know that I'm not just into girls. And if you any of you are dealing with any problem like this, feel free to email me. I know what it's like trying to come out to family." Chan explained, a nice sweet smile on his face.

"I have dated both genders. So don't get me wrong. I recently broke up with this other guy about two months ago. We're still friends, ended on friendly terms. He's actually a YouTuber like myself and does covers and he's got an amazing voice. So go check Jeongin out in the description. My most recent break with a girl you all know was with Sana. Again, ended on friendly terms. Um, I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend now. I don't know who it is, though." Chan rambled. "But yeah, I'm living just fine. My family is cool with it. My brother and sister encourage it. Always asking for advice with boys and girls. Hannah's always asking me how to ask a guy out. She's a tough little cookie. Lucas keeps asking me how to catch a girl's attention. These two, I swear." Chan shook his head.

"But thank you guys for listening. I'll see you. In the next video. Bye!"

Once again, the video screen turned black.

Minho smiled. This was his chance. To finally speak to Chan.

Me
Hey, I saw you're newest vid|

Me
He|

Me
I need help with coming out|

Me
I |