48-Minsung : Cuddle Buddy

Requested by : @BaconBaek-

Title: Cuddle Buddy

Ship: MinSung

Sometimes, you just need someone to replace a lover. A best friend.

That was what Jisung was to Minho. A best friend that loves to cuddle. He was not exactly a replacement as they both knew that no matter their relationship status, cuddling would always be something they did as friends.

Whether it be standing and hugging, spooning each other, or even just one holding the other in his arms. Their friends did not mind so they did it free willingly.

How the two met? Jisung was barely surviving on his own in the sixth grade, no one he trusted around. Minho, being the new kid, walked up to him and started up conversations with him. The two became best friends right away, and slowly became friends with the seven other boys. As they became closer, they started to cuddle, always using skinship.

One of the reasons was because Jisung was seen as one of the mentally younger ones due to his trust issues. Of course, Jeongin, their real maknae would always be seen as the youngest.

At the moment, they were at Chan's house, watching a movie.

Jisung and Minho were sat on the floor, Minho with his legs apart as Jisung sat in between them, his back against Minho's chest. Minho had his chin sat upon Jisung's Head.

Jisung sighed, catching Minho's attention.

"What's wrong, babe?"

One more thing, they gave each other pet names such as babe. The name they put off limits to was 'baby'.

"Nothing. The blonde haired dude is just really stupid for saying that." Jisung said. Minho shook his head as he chuckled.

They continued to watch the movie before it ended.

"Me Changbinnie have a date to go on, now. Bye." Felix said as he dragged Changbin off the couch and out the door after slipping their shoes on.

Those two were the only ones dating. And probably not for long either since, Seungmin and Hyunjin had been going out on dates lately.

"Well then." Chan said, standing up from the couch. "Who's up for ice cream?"

Everyone cheered, ice cream being a normal thing to get when these seven hung out without the Changlix couple.

It was quite a long walk and there were too many of them to hope into Chan's car. Woojin lived next door but his car broke down last week and he still has not gotten it fixed.

As they were walking, Jisung started to drag his feet and groan. "My feet hurt." He complained.

"Come here." Minho chuckled. He turned to Jisung and let the younger jump onto him, wrapped his legs around his torso. This was normal for them and they always ignored all the looks people gave them when they did so.

"Thanks, Hyung." Jisung mumbled, snuggling his face into the crook of Minho's neck.

Minho hummed a response as they continued to walk towards the ice cream shop.

They received very many odd looks.

Minho did not think of this ever happening.

Having a crush on his best friend? Could it be from their behavior?

Minho ruffled his hair, groaning. He was sat on his bed of his bedroom, stressing out about the whole thing.

He was aware he was fully gay. He knew that since high school started. But on his best friend? Yes, Jisung was bisexual, but that did not make it any better.

What if he found it and did not want to be friends with Minho anymore?

Minho gulped at the thought. Wouldn't they just be acting the same if they were a couple, just a little more affection?

His window opened, and he knew it was Jisung.

"Are you okay, Hyung?" Jisung asked, Minho's back turned to him. His hands were still curled up in his hair.

"I-" Minho took a deep breath as Jisung plopped down next to him.

Jisung reached to set his hand on Minho's back, but pulled away when he flinched.

"Hyung?"

Again, Minho took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing.

Minho turned to Jisung, the younger looking at him, confusingly.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Minho asked.

Jisung's eyes widened. "D-date?"

Minho nodded. "You know what-forget I said anything." Minho said, shaking his head.

"But I was going to say yes." Jisung said.

Minho slowly turned his head towards Jisung, smiling. "Really?"

"Yeah." Jisung nodded. "We've acted like a couple for so long we might as well as be one."

Minho chuckled. "Okay, princess."

"Oh ew."