111-Hyunin : Crazy

Title: Crazy

Ship: Hyunin

Hyunjin's hands searched the cold ground for some wall near him. The darkness blinded him from seeing even his hand. His breath was uneven and he was panicking. Where was he? Why was it so dark?

He felt something wet, and a little thick. Blood?

Hyunjin pulled his hand in in a rush. Why the hell was there blood on the floor?

He sat on his knees, holding his hands close to his chest. Tears wanted to fall from his eyes in fear but that was not what he needed right now.

Hyunjin was beyond terrified at the moment. Nothing was familiar to him and he hated it. He felt too overwhelmed to even begin to calm himself down.

He heard a door open, a flashlight popping up towards the diagonal of Hyunjin. He bounced off of his knees and to his bum, scooting away as fast as he could. Before he knew it, the light was on him. Hyunjin stopped in his tracks and held up his arms, protecting his eyes from the bright light.

"Wah. Hyung. I've never seen you so vulnerable." Hyunjin recognized the voice oh so easily. Jeongin.

He slowly looked up to try and get a better look at the younger and felt his heart dropped when he saw his smiling face.

Jeongin giggled. "This is a lot easier than I thought it would be."

"W-what?" Hyunjin stuttered, becoming afraid of Jeongin's intentions.

"To make sure you listen to me while we're in this relationship."

Hyunjin had started dating Jeongin about a week ago. But he had no clue that this boy was manipulative. Now that Hyunjin knew, he was unsure as to how to get out of it.

"Jeongin, that's not how a relationship w-works." Hyunjin said, moving to stand.

Quickly, Jeongin's smile faded. "Sit back down." His tone clearly showed there was no joke in this matter. Slowly, Hyunjin sat back down.

"Look around you." Hyunjin did so, realizing blood puddles littered the floor. "That is the blood of the people I once loved but did not listen to me."

"J-Jeongin." Hyunjin stuttered, looking up at the younger. "How could you do that?"

"It won't happen to you if you listen and follow my rules." Jeongin's fond smile returned and Hyunjin could be anymore terrified than he was right now.

He just got himself into a manipulative relationship without any signs.

"Y-you're crazy." Hyunjin shook his head.

"You're crazy for thinking so."