180-Special : New Thang

Title: New Thang

Special

The eight bad boys of the school, were the eight boys no one ever wanted to mess with. They were beyond intimidating and everything but nice. Cruel, brutal, whatever word you could come up with.

It was so hard to miss them, their looks were like what you saw in a magazine. Beauty.

Bang Chan, the leader. Never had a nice face on. Kim Woojin, the strength. He was always the one picking fights. Lee Minho, the bully. He was always laughing at the saddest things. Seo Changbin, the hood. He never talked. Hwang Hyunjin, looks can deceive. The heartbreaker. Han Jisung, the dare devil. He always breaking school rules. Lee Felix, the sasser. He acted like the typical spoiled rich kid. Lastly. Kim Seungmin, the craziest of the bunch. A smile was always set on his face, but it was a crazy one. Not to mention he loved attention.

A lot of attention turned to the new kid, though.

Yang Jeongin was a freshmen. He was an odd one. Wearing white ripped jeans with a baby blue sweatshirt that said 'baby boy', Black hair that hung in his face and a few piercings. Some people wondered if he would get a tattoo when he turned seventeen.

Seungmin stomped his foot as he watched eyes lie on Jeongin.

"What does he think he is? Some god?" Seungmin complained.

"He looks so weird. Why would anyone want to be around him?" Felix scoffed in disgust.

Chan rapped their shoulders before pointing at the boy's neck. "He's an Ateez gang member."

Everyone looked at the Mark on Jeongin's neck. It was an ancient symbol that meant 'game'. Of course it was tattooed on. Must have been done illegally.

"What's he doing here?" Minho asked, looking the boy up and down. "He doesn't even look like an Ateez member. . ."

"He must be new." Chan said.

"New as in. . ?" Jisung pushed on.

"New as in they hid him. Just like they did with Jongho. Hid him until the time was right. He must be here for us." Chan explained. "We can only plan to see him around a lot."

And they did. Seungmin had class with him.

"Hey, you." Seungmin called, his crazy smile on.

Jeongin looked back at him. "What?"

"Hey, no need to be rude." Seungmin shook his head, jumping into the seat beside him. "I'm Seungmin."

The boy stared at Seungmin's hand before looking up at him. Slowly, he turned his head as he studied Seungmin's face.

"Kim Seungmin, sixteen." He raised his eyebrows. "Orphan."

"Yah!" Seungmin tackled the younger, causing both of them to go to the floor.

Seungmin held the hem of his shirt, giving him an angry look. "How do you know that?"

"Kim Seungmin! Get off of Jeongin!"

Seungmin slowly did as the teacher demanded, still giving Jeongin an angry look. The outbreak had startled everyone. The way the Seungmin was not smiling, everyone knew that the boy had done something to provoke Seungmin.

"You better watch your back Yang."

Chan snorted when he saw the boy was in his gym class. What luck.

Chan slowly walked up to him, standing next to him.

"Can I help you?" Jeongin asked, still playing with his hands in front of his face.

"That tattoo on your neck-"

"Can. I. Help. You?" Jeongin repeated, obviously not wanting to deal with questions about his tattoo.

"I'm Chan." Chan turned to him.

Jeongin let out a huff. "Bang Chan, eighteen." Jeongin turned his head towards him, and whispered, "drug dealer."

Chan was very unsure how he knew that. Yes, he was such, but his family needed money and that was unfortunately the only way to obtain it at this time.

Chan took a shaky deep breath and turned away.

Minho smiled to himself when he saw the boy in his dance class. Perfect.

"Hey, kid." Minho said, elbowing the boy.

Jeongin nearly tripped over himself but caught himself before he fell to the floor. He shook his head before facing Minho.

"Yes?"

"You're new, yeah?"

"Yes. And so is your Mother's new boyfriend."

Minho's smile faded as he took in what the boy had just said. Was he making fun of how his family was disconnected?

"What are you, autistic? My parents are married."

"That's not what reality says, Lee Minho, age seventeen." Jeongin spat back, turning around and walking away.

Minho cursed under his breath.

Before I continue please don't take the autistic comment to offense. Some people do use it as an insult and I do Believe it is not okay but this is a story and Minho is a character. Thank you.

At this point, all the boys were getting their fair share of what Yang Jeongin was made of. They knew at this moment that he was not here to learn about them, he was here to hit their buttons and make them explode.

Minho had become more sensitive, which caused him to be more cruel to his victims. Chan was becoming more cautious of his movements. Woojin was looking for even more fights. Changbin starting to create rumors about people. Hyunjin was starting to distance himself. Jisung was going for more dangerous stunts. Felix was getting into small girl fights. And Seungmin? His crazy smile was gone and he now always looked angry.

"Well Boys, now we know Yang is stronger than you think."