149-Jeongchan : A Hike

Title: Hike

Ship: Jeongchan

Paws hitting the soft dirt, getting sore. Fur dancing in the cold air. This placed was like heaven. If only it could stay that way without the vampires crossing over the border of their territory.

Chan's sharp eyes and keen nose, he followed the cold and sickening scent of the blood sucker that was traveling in his territory.

A faded scent of two humans found its way into Chan's nose, and he became even more determined to catch this blood sucker. Who knows what it would do to those humans.

Chan followed the scent of the two humans, which became more sensible as he got closer. He came to a stop, coming closer to hear sound of the two humans arguing.

"You said this would be fun but I have no WiFi." The boy complained.

"Jeongin, quit acting like a teenager." The other retorted, trying to snatch the younger's Phone.

Chan's eyes flickered up the hill to see the blood sucker taking a good look at the humans. As soon as it pranced, Chan did, too.

"Jeongin, watch out!" The humans ducked as Chan flew over their heads and took the vampire into its jaw before landing on the dirt again.

The two humans watched as Chan tore off the head, making it go flying. He gave them one glance with a glint in his eyes before taking the rest of the body and taking off.

"Did you see that?" Jeongin said, pointing at the way the oversized wolf had gone.

"That thing was like seven feet, how is that even possible?" Minho said, standing them both back up.

"That was so cool, though, Hyung." Jeongin awed, shaking Minho's wrist.

"I'm calling the police. There's no way that's humanly possible."

"Well duh. It's a wolf, not a human-"

"No, that was not a wolf. Anything but." Minho shook his head as he pulled out his phone. Jeongin just rolled his eyes at his hyung's ignorance.

"Maybe they're just-"

"Jeongin, just be quiet for a second." Minho shushed as he placed the phone against his ear.

"Yes, hello. I just saw a seven foot tall wolf."

"Chan! How could you be so reckless?!" Woojin scolded the younger as he wrapped his wrist that he did not realize had been scratched while running.

"I wasn't going to let them die." Chan scoffed. "Besides, one of them were still in high school. I'm not gonna let him die because I didn't want him seeing me."

"They saw you rip off that blood sucker's head. They're gonna think you're some vicious expriment that escaped." Woojin shook his head. "Who knows, they could've reported you."

Chan made eye contact with Woojin with a scowl. "Why do you always jump to conclusions about them?!"

"Do not talk back to me." Woojin stood, growling. His alpha instinct coming over his beta.

"I get that you're my alpha but you treat me like your kid." Chan also stood.

"Are you challenging me?" Woojin steps forward, causing Chan to stumble back. He tripped over his feet and fell backwards, looking up at Woojin in defeat. Woojin's eyes scanned Chan before scoffing.

"You're a beta, not an alpha. Learn your place." Woojin left the room without looking back, leaving Chan left on the ground in defeat.

A beta. That was what Chan had become after his father died and Woojin defeated him. Chan never believed he would win his rightful place back.

Maybe he could, maybe he couldn't.

Camp. Jeongin and Minho traveled back to camp after a hike and a very scary, but cool, experience of a large wolf. They were not sure what it had attacked but it looked like a human. This is what made them a little jumpy. What if that wolf came and attacked them?

"There you guys are!" Hyunjin called, jogging over to the two under his cabin. Hyunjin was staff at the camp, even at the young age he was at. "I've been looking all over for you two."

"Calm down. We only went for a small hike." Minho scoffed. "But we saw a humongous wolf. It was like seven feet and jumped over us."

Hyunjin gulped and suddenly looked nervous. "O-oh my. I doubt that you really saw that, Hyung." Hyunjin chuckled. "Wolves don't get any bigger than three feet." His chuckled again nervously.

"I saw it, too, Hyung." Jeongin nodded. "It was really big."

Hyunjin gulped again, nervously. "What color was it?"

"Pure black. I think." Minho recalled.

"Yeah, it was black." Jeongin nodded. "It had green eyes, too."

"Why?" Minho leaned towards the nervous younger, becoming suspicious.

"I was just curious. So I-I could report it to staff. Don't worry. Let's get back. It's nearly curfew." Hyunjin turned around, hugging his clipboard to his chest as he lead the two campers back to their cabin.

"Jeongin." Minho whispered, elbowing the younger. "I think Hyunjin is hiding something."

Jeongin nodding, eyeing the older in front of him. "Definitely."

"Hello Everyone." Chan greeted as he stepped in front of the campers. "Who's ready to take a hike?"

Some grunted and some cheered. Hiking was either loved or hated, there was never an in between.

"Alright, lets start on the path, shall we?"

While they hiked, Jeongin noticed that this was the same path he took the day before. He jogged up to Chan, standing a few feet behind him. He wanted to get a better look at the place that the incident had happened at the day before.

Chan stopped, lowering his head. "You can go ahead and look at the nature around us."

To Jeongin, it sounded like a distraction. So instead, he looked forward.

The head from yesterday was still there.

"Jeongin." Jeongin jumped when he heard Chan called his name.

"Y-Yes, Hyung?"

"I'm going to tell you a secret." He turned to him. "A very deep secret that you must tell no one."

Jeongin gulped, nodding.

Chan waved him over, leaning over to whisper in his ear.

"That wolf you saw last night. It was here, Am I right?"

"U-uh. Yes."

"That wolf, was a werewolf. That's why it was so big." Chan leaned closer.

"And that werewolf was me."

A/N
And WAHBOOM! I finally finished it. It took a little while oops.

This one was supposed to come out yesterday but then I got rlly sick. I'm starting to get better tho! So don't worry too much!