68-Jeonglix : Our First Meeting

Title: Our First Meeting

Ship: Jeonglix (Jeongin x Felix)

I see these two actually have quite a bit of moments and seem to be closer then we think. So I decided 'why not make a oneshot for them?'

Felix stared out the window of the plane as it took off. To think he was going to meet his boyfriend for the first time sounded insane.

The two met on the Internet and Felix ended up asking Jeongin out. He said yes and the two became almost inseparable. Almost because they were thousands of miles apart.

Now, Felix was on a plane to Korea from Australia.

He fiddled with his phone when he texted one last text to Jeongin.

I'll see you soon, baby.

Felix smiled, knowing the younger was probably too busy being excited to respond.

Felix only wished he could stay in Korea with Jeongin. But unfortunately, to his parents, Jeongin was not a good enough reason to move away from home.

Felix ended up passing out.

After waking up, Felix snapped his seatbelt on and the plane started to land.

Felix tried not to bounce in his seat since he was to see Jeongin in less than an hour. Felix let out a small squeal at the thought of it.

He would finally be able to kiss and hug his boyfriend.

He earned a weird look from the person beside him.

When the plane landed, everyone shuffled out of the plane and into the airport.

When Felix turned his airplane mode off, he received a call from Jeongin. Felix answered it and put it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Did you land?"

"Yes, I just got off the plane." Felix stated, walking with his small backpack. He would meet Jeongin down where he received all of his luggage.

"I'm already waiting by the luggage claim."

"Oof." Felix stated. It was something he had a habit of saying. And each time he said it, Jeongin would giggle.

Felix made his way through security and down to the luggage area. He was able to grab his suitcase before he heard a loud yell of his name.

"Felix Hyung!"

Felix snapped his head around. He could not help but let a huge smile be placed on his face when he saw his one and only running towards him.

Felix let go of his bags and put his arms out, letting Jeongin jump onto him and wrap his legs around his waist.

"I love your voice so much more in person." Felix said, his voice hushed.

Jeongin let out a small squeal, squirming in Felix's arms.

"Stop squirming, I'm going to drop you." Felix stated, patting the younger boy's bum.

"I would honestly laugh if you dropped him." Felix opened his eyes to see one of Jeongin's friends, Hyunjin. Jeongin would talk about him a lot when they were not dating.

"Then maybe I should." Felix joked.

"No! No!" Jeongin latched on tighter to Felix, not wanting to be dropped.

"I was just kidding. Calm down and get off me so I can see your face." Felix stated, letting go of Jeongin so he would hop down. Jeongin landed on his feet and smiled up at Felix.

"Oh my god, stop. You're so cute." Felix cooed, grabbing Jeongin's head and hugging him close to his chest. Jeongin groaned, annoyed by being called cute.

"Wait, wait." Felix pulled away and looked straight into Jeongin's eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

Jeongin's eyes widened at the request. But he closed his eyes and waited for Felix to lean in.

Felix closed his eyes, and leaned it.

Their lips connected for the very first time after a whole year of dating.