51-Jeongho(?) : Foster Family

Title: Foster Family

Ship: Jeongho (Jeongin x Minho)

One thing Jeongin always wished for was a family to keep him. To not throw him away when they found out he was gay.

How was he supposed to control that?

He ran off after the seventh family, yelling and screaming before taking off.

He was only fifteen. Young, wanting to live like a normal teenager.

Jeongin sat in an alleyway, his sharp eyes staring down at the ground next to him as he played with his fingers. He had a small bag with him and his clothes showed he was not exactly homeless.

He was familess. That's a made up word I'm sorry.

He wore a black and white striped Tee, quite loose on his body. His jeans were on the darker side, wrapping tightly around his legs with small spots of his skin showing. His hair, being naturally a little wavy, hung over the top half of his eyes.

Jeongin looked up at the sidewalk people passed by on. It was a few feet away and Jeongin had liked it to stay that way, for now.

He wanted to be alone.

Jeongin let his legs slide out, rolling his head so it was leaning against the large wall. He looked up at the bright sky, wondering when he would end up there.

Dead.

Jeongin stopped the midday star gazing and took his bag into his hands. He unzipped it and dug through it, hoping to either find money or food.

Luckily, he found a few won.

He zipped the bag back up before standing. He swung the bag onto his back and held the won tightly in his hand.

He pushed himself into the crowd, looking around for a convenient store. He found one and pushed his way into it, stumbling inside. He shook his head before looking around. Jeongin walked towards an isle, finding some Honey Butter Chips. He took it into his hand, flipping it before making his way towards the counter.

He placed the bag onto the counter, watching as the man scanned it.

"300 won."

Jeongin gave up half of the won in his hand, watching as the man took it and placed it into the register.

Before Jeongin could reach and take the bag, the man placed his hand on it.

"What's your name, kid?"

Jeongin gulped. "Um, I.N." He answered, hoping to get away from the question.

"I.N.? Okay, you look like the kid on the run." The man said before pushing the bag towards Jeongin. He took it quickly and made his way out, knowing he had to get farther away.

They knew he was in this area.

Jeongin took off running, holding onto the bag of chips so he did not loose his one food source of the day.

He made his way to the edge of Busan, settling in an alleyway away from the border of cars making their way in.

Jeongin set down, setting his bag next to him before breaking open the bag of chips. He ate them in silence, not waiting for anything in particular.

After eating the chips, he lied down with his head on top of his bag. He fell asleep quite slowly due to the uncomfortable position.

Footsteps, silence. Shadow?