174-Chanho/Banginho : One Minute Later

Title: One Minute Later

Ship: Chanho/ Banginho

Anxiety sometimes just likes to hit you when you're least expecting it. No warning at all.

"Minho?" Chan waved his hand in front of Minho. "Are you okay? Does your chest hurt?"

Minho noticed he was clenching onto his chest while sitting next to Chan at lunch. His anxiety decided it was time to hit him.

"N-no." Minho stuttered, lowering his head. "My chest hurts."

"Oh. Do you need to go to the nurse?"

Minho shook his head. The nurse could do nothing for an anxiety attack. Not one like this.

Minho's chest not only was cramping now, but staring to feel tight and he felt short of breath. Minho brought his knees up to his chest, hugging himself tight. Chan brought him into a hug.

When Chan noticed that the boy's breath was fast and shaky, he became worried.

"Minho, what wrong?"

Their other friends at the table looked up, taking in that Minho did not look so good. He was usually all loud and showed off his big ego. Now here he was, curled up in a ball.

"Hey, Minho, Listen to me." Chan had an idea of what was going on.

Though Minho had never showed any signs of anxiety, this sure looked like something similar to it.

Minho tried to tune out the voices that were telling him to cry and listened to Chan's voice.

"It's okay." Chan assured. "Everything is okay. There's nothing to be afraid of. Deep breathes."

Minho listened to Chan, taking deep breathes.

"It'll go away soon, don't worry."

Now that Minho thought about it, he was right. This would go away soon. It never lasts and there was no way it would continue on forever.

"Do you want me to take you home? Are you okay staying here?"

"I'll stay. I'm fine." Minho said as he lowered his legs. His chest still had pain but the tightening was gone and he could breath normally.

"You all good?"

"A little bit of pain in my chest but I'm okay." Minho breathed out. "Thanks, Hyung."

"No problem. I know anxiety can be scary but sometimes you can't avoid it."

~A/N~
If you were one of the people in the gc on insta, thanks for helping me! (Drinking water helped)