87-Seungjin : Black Heart

Title: Black Heart

Ship: Seungjin

[Warning : Contains unhealthy relationships and mention of suicide]

Mr. Hard-to-get was none other than Kim Seungmin. Everyone wanted him but yet, he rejected anyone who he came across.

Except for this new boy.

To Seungmin, he was an angel. Precious and cute. But also hot at the same time. He could not glance at him without becoming flustered. Hwang Hyunjin.

But Seungmin doubted he knew who he was.

Seungmin was sitting alone at lunch due to his friend, Jeongin, being absent that day. He had a book out, reading it in silence outside the school.

Someone sat on front of him on the bench. Since Seungmin was sitting sideways, this was technically next to him.

Seungmin looked up, but immediately covered his face with his book when he saw Hyunjin in front of him. He heard a chuckle come from him.

"Awe. How cute~." Hyunjin cooed.

Seungmin shook his head. "No. Stop." He mumbled, flustered.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop. But can you move that book of yours so I can see your face?" Hyunjin asked, reaching up to touch Seungmin's book.

Seungmin flinched away, shaking his head.

Hyunjin was a bit annoyed but decided to ignore it for now.

"You looked kind of lonely, Mr. Kim Seungmin. Mind if I keep you company?" Hyunjin asked.

Seungmin moved his book so he could see Hyunjin, his book covering the rest of his face. "N-no. That's fine."

"Great." Hyunjin smiled.

Seungmin let out a whimper when he smiled, covering the rest of his face again.

"Am I scaring you?" Hyunjin asked. He sounded generally concerned.

"W-what? N-no." Seungmin lowered his book and shook his head.

Hyunjin smiled a closed-mouth smile. "You have such a pretty face."

"A-ah." Seungmin blushed, covering his face again. "I'm not p-pretty."

Goddamnit, Seungmin. Stop stuttering. Seungmin thought.

"Don't doubt yourself." Hyunjin chuckled, though he was still serious.

Hyunjin felt eyes on him and looked around, seeing a lot of people watching with surprised expressions. Of course, Hyunjin knew what he was doing. He did not know he already had this effect on the boy, though.

Seungmin looked over, almost becoming angry that people were staring at them. But of course, Seungmin was not the one to use his anger through his voice, but his tears.

Seungmin scrunched his face up in anger as tears started to escape his eyes. His book slowly floated down as he looked at his lap.

Hyunjin noticed and could not help but notice how pretty that face of his was.

Hyunjin stood and walked around Seungmin, sitting down behind him. He pulled him into a hug, rubbing his fingers through his hair.

"It's okay, beautiful." Hyunjin said.

Seungmin shook his head again.

Hyunjin bent down to his ear. "Use your words." He whispered. His tone was manipulative, causing Seungmin to listen.

"It's not okay. I don't like them staring." Seungmin whispered back.

"Let them stare. You're a masterpiece everyone wants to look at." Hyunjin said, his tone seductive.

"I'm not." Seungmin whispered.

"Seungmin. Don't argue with me." Hyunjin stated, causing chills to run down Seungmin's spine.

He wanted to listen. He would listen because this was the only boy that had this crazy effect on him.

"I-I'm sorry." Seungmin apologized.

"Why don't you go out with me, hm?" Hyunjin asked.

"Uh." Seungmin was unsure.

"Don't be like that, Seungmin. You're the only reason I want to live."

"I-I. . . Okay."

"You're going to leave me for your friend?" Hyunjin asked over the phone.

"No, no. Hyunjin it isn't like that." Seungmin tried to tell him.

"Sure."

"Hey, look. How about I cancel and come over to your house?" Seungmin said, trying to make sure his boyfriend was not mad at him.

"Yeah."

Seungmin called Jeongin, telling him he was canceling for personal reasons. He headed over to Hyunjin's house and watched as he played his video game.

Seungmin was sitting next to Hyunjin on the couch, lying on his chest half-way. It was quiet, but it was nice still.

Though Seungmin still felt bad for canceling on Jeongin.

Things were starting to escalate.

"I'm all you need, Seungmin."

"B-but I." Seungmin stumbled over his words as he stared at the send button.

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course I do!" Seungmin yelled as he did not like being accused of such.

"Then cut it off."

"But-"

"Seungmin." His tone turned back to the manipulative tone that he had used whenever Seungmin did not use his words and nodded his head instead. "Send it."

Seungmin gulped.

Hyunjin grabbed Seungmin's wrist, squeezing it as he glared at Seungmin. "Send. It."

When Hyunjin's grip tightened, Seungmin sent the text.

We can't be friends anymore. Don't talk to me.

[blocked]

Seungmin let out a shaky breath as Hyunjin let go of his wrist. There was now red marks on his wrist.

"See? It wasn't that hard, was it?"

"Y-yeah."

"You what?" Seungmin said, disbelief and heartbreak in his voice.

"You really thought I cared?" Hyunjin laughed. "Pathetic."

Seungmin's heart dropped.

"After telling you to cut all connections off with the people around you. With hurting you. You thought I cared?" Hyunjin appeared behind Seungmin, laughing again. "You were so desperate."

"Seungmin, I'll have you know-" Hyunjin leaned in to whisper into Seungmin's ear.

"My Heart is nothing but black."

A/N
Wow.
K bai.