36-Hyunin : Flinching Presents pt.2

Title: Flinching Presents pt.2

Ship: Hyunin

Jeongin let out an ear piercing scream as he held onto Hyunjin tightly. "Hyung! No!!" He screamed as Hyunjin carried him towards the ice cold ocean.

"Screaming in my ear is not going to get me to stop." Hyunjin said, teasingly.

Jeongin's waist was sat on top of Hyunjin's shoulder as he was carried towards the ocean. Woojin and Minho has took the boys on a vacation, they rented a beach house near by.

Hyunjin walked into the water and stopped when it reached his knees. He brought Jeongin and was met with another scream.

"Hyunjinnie Hyung!" Jeongin complained as he hugged Hyunjin.

Jeongin was stunned when he heard how fast Hyunjin's heart had suddenly become. The beating was abnormal and he was not sure what to think of it.

Hyunjin chuckled and wrapped his arms around Jeongin, setting his head on top of Jeongin's. Hyunjin could easily tower over Jeongin with his height.

Woojin and Minho watched from afar, both chuckling from the soft interaction. They both wished for the two to become a couple. Especially Woojin.

He cared deeply for Jeongin but knew he needed someone who can take care of him and watch over him when he needed it. Woojin was his brother but that made it much different. He could not give him the pleasurable love Jeongin most likely longed for.

Hyunjin ended up carrying Jeongin back to the house as they were to go change and eat lunch somewhere.

Jeongin's legs were wrapped tightly around Hyunjin's waist as he shivered. Hyunjin's hand traveled from Jeongin's lower back to his bum, to hold him up better. But Jeongin blushed as he grabbed on tightly to Hyunjin's shirt.

Minho snickered when he looked back at the two. He elbowed Woojin and gestured to the two behind them. Woojin glanced back and smiled fondly at the two.

Hyunjin payed no attention to the two and smiled when Jeongin held tightly onto his shirt.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

Jeongin nodded. "It's 'cause you dipped me in the water." Jeongin pouted.

"I'm sorry." Hyunjin responded, patting Jeongin's bum. "We can change when we get back to the house.

Jeongin huffed as his face turned more red from Hyunjin's action.

They arrived back at the house and Hyunjin set Jeongin back down. They got changed before starting to head out. They went to a restaurant before the two younger boy's had begged to go to the park nearby. They ended up going, Woojin and Minho scrolling through their phones as the boy's played on the small playground they obviously were not supposed to be playing on at their age and height.

"What if I jumped down from here?" Jeongin asked as he peered over the bars.

"Here, I'll catch you." Hyunjin said, running down the stairs before placing himself below Jeongin.

Jeongin climbed over the bars before sitting on them and looking down at Hyunjin for reassurance. When he received a nod, he jumped down and was caught in Hyunjin's arms.

And their lips touched.

Jeongin gasped, as he pulled his head away quickly. What would Hyunjin think of him now?

But Hyunjin simply smiled, blushing as Jeongin returned the smile.

Though they did kiss, it felt right.

"Can we do that again?" Hyunjin asked.

Jeongin slowly nodded before letting out a breathy "Yeah".

Jeongin closed in, connecting his lips with Hyunjin's dry, skin-peeled ones. But the kiss was still enjoyable.

Minho glances up from his phone at the boy's becoming suspicious that the yells had suddenly died down.

"Oh my-" Minho slapped his hand over his mouth when he saw the two kissing, quickly nudging the older next to him.

Woojin sighed as he looked up, but his jaw dropped as he suddenly started to choke. This caused the two to break apart and look over at the oldest.

Minho rubbed his back as he chuckled at Woojin's reaction.

"I opened my mouth too fast." Woojin said, causing Minho to chuckle and wave at the two boys in reassurance.

Hyunjin looked back at Jeongin, smiling fondly as the younger also turned his head.

"I want to keep doing that for the rest of my life." He said.

"You want to keep making Woojin Hyung choke?" Jeongin asked, shocked.

Hyunjin chuckled. "No. Kissing you, silly." Hyunjin corrected.

Jeongin smiled and leaned back in to connect their lips again. Hyunjin hummed against Jeongin's lips in satisfaction, his eyes smiling for him.

They parted and Hyunjin looked straight into the younger's eyes.

"You wanna be my boyfriend?" Jeongin asked.

"SAY YES, I DON'T WANT YOU TO LIVE WITH ME FOREVER YOU LITTLE SH*T!" Minho called, making Hyunjin scrunch his face up in embarrassment.

"Yes, I wanna be your boyfriend but first." Hyunjin set Jeongin down and walked over to Minho, grabbing the hem of his shirt.

"You may be my Hyung, but I can do worst to you than you can to me." Hyunjin spat.

"Okay, jeez. Put me down you little brat." Minho said, Hyunjin dropping the older as Jeongin skipped over.

Hyunjin turned to Jeongin and was extremely shocked when he was pulled into a kiss.

"Be nice to your Hyung." Jeongin scolded once they pulled away.

"I-uh. Okay."