116-Jeongchan : A Cut

Title: A Cut

Ship: Jeongchan

I hate myself.

Everyone hates me.

At least, I seem to think so.

Jeongin sighed, rolling on his bed to face the ceiling of his bedroom. Everything was moving in a circle. It was another one of those thoughts that everyone in his life just hated him, just as he hated himself.

Jeongin's phone vibrated but he ignored it. He did not have the motivation to look at his phone. He was afraid as to what would be there.

It vibrated again. So Jeongin finally picked it up. It was Chan.

Channie Hyung
Jeongin????

Channie Hyung
Where are you? Our date was suppose to start ten minutes ago?

Jeongin shot up in his bed and threw his phone to the side. How could he forget?

Oh yeah. He was distracted by a thought that got the best of him and he hurt himself.

Jeongin our on his infamous yellow hoodie. He slipped on some jeans and grabbed some round glasses. He put on some black and white converses before grabbing his phone and taking off to the cafe they were supposed to meet at.

Innie
I'm so sorry Hyung

Innie
I'm on my way now

Innie
I'm so so so sorry

Channie Hyung
It's fine

Channie Hyung
Quit apologizing dork

Jeongin let out a breath as he made his way out the door. But his foot got caught on the metal piece under the door and went flying forward. He face planted right into the steps on his front porch.

Jeongin pushes himself up, feeling his face hurt a ton. He probably just busted the whole left side of his face as that was where it hurt the most. And the cool air was not helping.

Jeongin brushed it off and closed the door, taking off as quickly as he could.

When he arrived at the cafe, he saw Chan outside on his phone.

He ran up to him and did a ninety degrees bow. "I'm sorry Hyung."

"It's fine, Jeongin. The dude kicked me out after not ordering for five minutes so I've been outside for a bit. But it's because they are way too picky about how long you stay in there without-" Chan halted his explanation when Jeongin came up.

"Dear lord, what happened to your face?"

"Is it bad?" Jeongin asked.

"It's all busted around your cheek, on a part of your nose, and under your eye. What happened?" Chan took Jeongin's face into his hands. Jeongin winced.

"I tripped on my way out the door." Jeongin confessed.

"Did you really?" Chan asked, not believing Jeongin's story at first. "I mean, of course you did! That sounds like you."

Chan shook his head.

"Get on my back. I'm taking you back to my place to get you cleaned up." Jeongin hopped onto Chan's back willingly.

When they arrived at Chan's dorm, Jeongin was sat on the bathroom counter. Chan pulled out a first aid kit and tried his best to clean the wound covering almost half of Jeongin's face.

"You need to be more careful, baby."

"I'm sorry."

"No. It's okay." Chan placed a kiss on his forehead. "I just worry about you."

Do you?

Jeongin swallowed the thought.

No. He loves you, Jeongin. Stop doubting it.

Jeongin mentally sighed.

If only it was that easy to convince myself.

Jeongin winced at the pain on his face, hissing.

"I'm trying. Hold on."

It eventually stopped and they sat down and watched a movie.

Jeongin's mind was on anything but the movie. It was on whether Chan even liked him or not.

His social anxiety was just not at the best right now and being late to their date did not help. He was struggling against it and he was barely able to stay mentally stable at the moment.

He does not hate you.

. . . Yes he does . . .