136-Minsung : Little Brat

Requested by : @http-skz

Title: Little Brat

Ship: MinSung

"No~!" Jisung stomped his feet as Minho dragged him back to the house after running out. Jisung was having a tantrum after Minho had told him no to having ice cream before dinner.

Jisung was a little. A whiny one at that. He stood at very short for his age. He used to be bullied for being only five-one in high school.

"Jisung, come on." Minho gritted his teeth as he pulled Jisung by his arm.

Jisung let out a whiny scream, bending his legs as he attempted to pull away from Minho. Minho had a bad feeling that being outside while he was having a tantrum would not settle good with the neighbors.

"Jisung, you're not gonna get any ice cream if you don't come back inside." Minho scolded.

"I want ice cream now~." He cried, sitting down on the driveway.

"No. Then you aren't gonna eat dinner."

"Yes I will!"

"No you won't. Come back inside, now."

"No!" Jisung ripped his arm out of Minho's grasp and took off running again. But Minho caught him by the waist and lifted him into the air.

"Nice try but we're going back inside. And I might give you a time out."

"No!" Jisung screamed as he wiggled in Minho's grasp. But it was no use, Minho was too strong.

As Minho opened the door, he saw that his neighbor was standing with a sour look on his face and his arms crossed. He did not look happy.

"Are you having trouble keeping that brat quiet?!" The neighbor yelled.

Jisung suddenly dropped his energy and looked over at the neighbor.

"Excuse me?" Minho snapped, setting Jisung down in the doorway. "You have no right to call him a brat!"

"I do! It's called freedom of speech young man!" The old guy shouted. "And that piece of sh*t doesn't deserve any with his loud whining."

"Jisung, go inside."

"But-"

"Go." Minho said sternly, giving Jisung a look of stern. Jisung backed inside as Minho reached for the door and closed it.

"What if I called your plants a piece of sh*t?!" Minho yelled back as he pushed up his sleeves. He knew this man loved his plants. Especially his trees.

"Yah! I work hard to keep them nice!"

"They look like bird crap to me." Minho teased as he made his way over to the neighbor.

The man grew even more angry. He jumped over his fence and threw his fist.

Minho caught it and lifted his knee, letting jab into the man's stomach.

"Don't ever call my baby a piece of sh*t, b**ch." Minho spat.

He let the man fall as he walked away. When he made it to the door, he looked back at him. "Get off my property, sh*t!"

He opened the door and as soon as he did, Jisung held onto him.

"I'm sorry for throwing a tantrum, Hyung."

"It's okay, Jisung."