178-Minsung : Play, But Don't Fall

Title: Play, But Don't Fall

Ship: Minsung

I'm not saying no one will fall but I am saying that ;)

Lee Minho was transferring schools for the thousandth time. What did he do? Break hearts and cause fights.

At this school, it would be no different.

Walking into the school where every girl was drooling over made him happy. He had easy targets. Only problem was, he was not into girls. At least, from what he has learned. Minho had learned girls have their own reasons for relationships. Minho did not want anything to do with something like that.

He had rather play it safe.

But he did come across one boy that caught his attention.

It was in his dance class. The boy was complete boyfriend material and it was crazy how many friends he had, along with how many girls said he was baby-boy culture. There was no way Minho could disagree with that statement either.

The way the boy's light brown hair hung over his eyes from being sweaty, yet he was still so jumpy and bubbly was something Minho had never seen. The way the boy puffed out his cheeks when he was struggling with a dance move. His laugh was beyond the different laughs Minho had ever heard. It was sweet, honey-like, a genuine laugh that was contagious. The way he jumped up and down after he finally mastered a move.

He was cute and Minho was becoming frustrated. Perfect play toy.

Minho saw it as a goal to change the boy into something different. Not depressed and sad, something more lonely and cold. Still happy, but just not the same.

Something no one would believe was really him.

Minho's first objective, pull the boy in. How would he do that? Learn about the boy.

The first person to approach Minho, was a boy named Chan. He was nice, and seemed like a nice guy. Someone who would know a lot about someone like this boy Minho wanted to know more about.

"Oh, you mean Jisung? Han Jisung? The school's baby-boy?"

"I mean if that's his name, yeah. I just wanted to know more about him. I was thinking about maybe becoming friends with him." Minho said. "Or more."

"You're looking at the right guy then, Minho. That boy is as straight as a rainbow."

"Really?" Minho asked in disbelief. Just his luck.

"Yeah. He's a sophomore, grade below us. If there's one thing about Jisung you should know, it's that he lives in a foster home. At home he's having a hard time, so maybe try not to ask about his home-life." Chan explained.

"How do you know that?" Minho asked. "Does everyone know that?"

"Last year, when he was named the school's baby-boy, he snapped at someone for trying to dig into his home-life. It wasn't pretty, Minho. Jisung had said that all everyone needed to know about it, was that he wasn't having the greatest time in a foster home and he'd rather not talk about it." Chan explained, sounding pretty sympathetic about the incident.

"Okay. Why is he called the school's baby-boy exactly?"

"A little immature. As in, he acts like a ten-year-Old." Chan said.

"Oh okay. Thanks, Hyung."

"No problem, Minho. Don't hurt him."

"Oh don't worry.