131-Hyunin : Unbelievable

Title: Unbelievable

Ship: Hyunin

{ST}

Jeongin shivered in the thin jacket he held close to him. He was dead, a spirit that could feel and see but not could be as such from living humans. He's only lived as a spirit for a few days and was still clueless as to what his purpose was.

He had no entertainment. Nothing that could surprise him. No one he could speak to with a response coming back.

Though he did learn from a spirit he passed by earlier that there was one person that could see his spiritual presence. He knew it would be a surprise because his death was all over the news.

'Young Teenager Murdered Behind Tattoo Parlor'

Jeongin huffed. He went with his friend, who was of age, to get his first tattoo. One of the men asked if Jeongin could go to the back with him so he could help him retrieve a few boxes. Jeongin, being the nice person that he was, followed. But he was only killed in the end.

Jeongin turned as he heard running footsteps coming towards him, with a few yells of 'excuse me!'.

The boy came to a stop, staring at Jeongin as the wind blew their long hair back and forth.

"Why are you nearly see-through?" The boy asked, almost completely convinced he was hallucinating.

Here he was. The boy that could see Jeongin just perfectly. Though at first, Jeongin would seem see through. But as the boy warmed up him, Jeongin would look just like a live boy again.

"Oh my god-wait." The boy took a step back and used his opposite hand to point a finger at him. "You were the boy who was killed behind that tattoo parlor down the street."

The boy's jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "How am I seeing you?!"

Jeongin turned so he was completely facing the taller boy before speaking. "I'm a spirit." Jeongin answered. "And you're the lucky person to be able to see me."

"Lucky? Lucky?! That's not luck!"

"Why not?"

"If anyone were out here-" he gestured to the empty surrounding. "I'd look like a maniac by talking to you!"

Jeongin chuckled. "That's what you're worried about?"

The boy gave him a look of confusion and worry.

"You should be worried about me infecting you, I'm contagious and make you a spirit, too." Jeongin joked.

"Wh-What?!" The boy seemed to take it a little too seriously.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. What's you're name?" Jeongin asked, taking a step towards the boy.

The older gave Jeongin a look up and down before stammering out an answer. "H-hyunjin."

"Wow. Such a pretty name." Jeongin complimented. "I'm Jeongin." He smiled.

They stood and stared at each other for awhile before Jeongin broke the silence.

"Were you heading somewhere?"

"Um, I was actually going to ask you if you knew where a good restaurant around here. I'm new to Busan." Hyunjin confessed.

Jeongin took this time to take in Hyunjin's fancy clothing. He was definitely not from Busan with his fancy wear.

"I could take you to one." Jeongin suggested. "But you have to let me stay with you. I have nothing else to do and having some company be nice."

Hyunjin sighed. "Fine, I'll just ask someone else."

"He-Hey!" Jeongin stepped in front of Hyunjin as he tried to walk away. "I'm still a human! I still have feelings!" Jeongin defended.

Hyunjin sighed again. "Fine."

And so, Jeongin led him to a nice restaurant to eat at.

A/N
I think I'm going to write more of these. It's pretty much a story starter and if any of you would like to use it, go right ahead. But please still ask as I only would like one person to take it.

So that's why it has {ST} at the beginning. Any Oneshots that have that at the beginning you may ask to use. Though I'm not rlly expecting anyone to ask.