99-Hyunlix : Guilty And Innocent

Title: Guilty And Innocent

Ship: Hyunlix

BAM!

Felix slowly lowered the gun to look down at the now limp body on the floor of the club bathroom.

Finally, he finished his mission and got rid of who he needed to.

"What a joke." Felix grumbled, hiding his gun back into his coat. The mess here in the bathroom was none of his business. He may have made it but that was his job.

He turned to the mirror, looking over his face.

"You look so innocent" they say. But Felix was no stranger to the darker side of society.

He scoffed, turning to leave the bathroom. He left out and into the club. Felix pushed his way through the crazy drunk people. He made his way out to the dark night and stuffy air. The smell of alcohol filled the air.

Walking on the sidewalk to head to the back of the building where he parked, Felix was relaxed. Hands stuffed into his pockets, chewing on his lip to relax his muscles in his jaw.

When he stepped around the corner to the back of the building, someone ran at him, quickly hiding behind him. The guys that were now in front of him he knew were human traffickers and were probably targeting the person behind him.

"What?" Felix spat at the men who stared at him. "Why are you picking on this kid, eh?"

"That's none of your business." One of them spoke up rudely.

"He just ran behind me. So now it is my business." Felix cut in.

The gun pulled out a gun, in which, Felix returned the favor. Both guns were pointed at each other but nothing was shot. It was quiet. All except for the whimpering coming from the kid behind Felix.

Felix shot, grabbing the kid behind him and having the duck as he shot back. They stood back up, the man falling limp to the ground.

"The rest of you." Felix spat. "Get outa here before I kill you, too."

The men sprinted off, believing that Felix was indeed not bluffing.

"Kid." Felix called, putting his gun away and pulling two lollipops out. "What are you doing over here?" Felix hands a lollipop to him, opening one of his own and popping it into his mouth.

"I-I was walking home f-from school and they took m-me. I have n-no clue where I am." The boy stuttered, afraid out of his mind. This was very obvious.

"Where you from?"

"Jung."

Jung. A very big part of Seoul that was very flashy and known for its Europe-like attractions.

"Kid, you're in Yongcheon."

The boy gulped, looking around. He definitely did not recognize anything.

"What's your name and how old are you?" Felix asked, popping the lollipop out of his mouth before slipping it back in.

"Hwang H-Hyunjin. I'm seventeen."

"Damn." Felix cursed, looking Hyunjin up and down. "You're older than me. What year are you?"

"T-two-thousand."

"And, we're the same year. Nice." Felix nodded.

"Well, I ain't getting you home. But I can take you back to my place and get you something to eat or something."

"I-I don't wanna go b-back home." Hyunjin said, bowing. "Please don't take me back."

"I just said I wouldn't, kid. I can offer you a home for a few days but that's it." Felix said.

The boy came up and nodded his head. "Thank you." He said quietly. He was a quiet one. Hyunjin was probably still traumatized by the event that just occurred.

"You're not g-gonna hurt me l-like them, a-are you?" Hyunjin asked as Felix started walking towards his car.

"That's a really dumb question to ask. Every single person you ask that will say no whether they're lying or not." Felix stopped and looked back at him. "Don't ask such a dumb question."

Hyunjin nodded, following Felix into the small parking lot that existed in the back.

"But if you must know, no. I won't hurt you. I only hurt those who deserve it." Felix stated as he pulled out his keys. "Long story short, Hyunjin, don't piss me off or I will hurt you."

Hyunjin nodded, obediently. Of course he would, poor boy thought he was going to die.

Felix gestured for him to get in, sitting in the driver's seat.

"I live about thirty minutes away from here, so sit tight." Felix said, lollipop still in his mouth.

As Felix pulled out, Hyunjin stared at the lollipop given to him earlier.

"It's for you to eat, not stare." Felix spat when he realized the boy was not eating it like he should have been.

"O-oh." Hyunjin slowly unwrapped the wrapper, placing it into his mouth.

The ride was silent, Hyunjin curled up in a ball as Felix drove with ease.

Why exactly did Felix offer this to the kid? He saw how helpless he looked and could not help it. Yeah, he was taller and his looks said otherwise but his expression, stance, an actions told Felix he needed to do something for him.

When they arrived, Hyunjin was still sucking on the lollipop while Felix chewed on the stick. He brought him into his rundown apartment, not even caring to speak to the boy.

"S-Sir." Hyunjin stuttered.

"Felix. My name is Felix."

"Oh. Um, Felix? I-"

"Yo! Felix!" A boy came out of nowhere, startling Hyunjin but pissing Felix off.

"What the hell do you want?" Felix spat coldly at him.

"Well, Jeez. Who's this?" The man asked, gesturing to the boy behind him.

"Chan Hyung, I swear." Felix growled lowly.

"Ooooh! Is he your boyfri-Ow!" Felix smacked him in the head.

"Some d**ks were trying to kidnap him into human trafficking most likely." Felix said, slipping off his coat. "He's lost and doesn't wanna go home for reasons I don't really care for. I'm not gonna leave him out there not recognizing anything." Felix hung up his coat.

"Also, What the hell are you doing in my house?"

"I came to see if you finished your mission." Chan said, his once bubbly attitude turning into a much more serious one.

"Yes, I did. That guy was a mess." Felix rolled his eyes.

"Hyunjin, go sit down. I'll get you some food in a minute."

"Okay."

A/N
Ew, that was such a sucky ending. I'm sorry you had to witness that.

I was supposed to work on my stories this weekend but I forgot my binder with all my outlines at home and I'm going out of town to see some cousins. Idk what time I'll get back tomorrow but I also have to get some homework done tomorrow when I get home.

Also, Lullaby is my new favorite song. They have an English ver. So I can play in the car without my mom complaining about it being kpop. Hehe.