33-Changlix : Blind Crush

Title: Blind Crush

Ship: Changlix

Felix was blind.

Has been since a certain incident.

Yeah, he wish he could turn back time so he could fix it.

But that was just the way life was.

Felix got used to it.

He got Bomi thanks to Hyunjin. Bomi was a golden retriever that Felix's roommate had gotten for him.

Felix did not like the walking stick that had first given to him. So he refused the leave the house with it. It became a problem when they attended school, again. So Hyunjin got him a service dog.

Felix felt the covers being pulled off of him along with the blinds being opened.

He opened his eyes, despite not being able to see a thing. He pushed himself up to a sitting position.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Hyunjin's voice rang in Felix's ears.

Felix wrinkled his face as he stretched his arms, Bomi jumping up on the bed next to him.

"Bomi, Girl, get off the bed." Hyunjin said, and the dog immediately jumped off.

"Up, Up, Up. Jeongin's making breakfast."

"Won't he burn it?" Felix asked as he took Hyunjin's hands to stand.

"He said Chan taught him how to do it right, so." Hyunjin shrugged.

Felix reached out for Bomi, wanting to take ahold of the handlebar. Once he grabbed ahold of it, Hyunjin let go of him.

Hyunjin walked in front of them towards the kitchen, the two following.

Felix sat down, closing his eyes as he listened to the conversations they all had.

Felix lived with three other people; Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Woojin. They all looked after him quite well. They were the only ones who knew of the incident that caused Felix's blindness.

"Here you go, Hyung." Jeongin said, placing a plate in front of Felix.

Felix smiled, opening his eyes back up. "Thank you, Jeongin."

Felix reached for the fork and slowly ate. He claimed that he needed to do it himself.

Eventually, everyone had gotten ready and headed for school, Felix holding onto Bomi's handle and Woojin's hand. Don't get Felix wrong, he completely trusted Bomi, but that still made him nervous about getting lost because of Bomi.

They arrived to school and Felix immediately heard the whispers from the people around them.

"It's the blind kid."

"Was he born like that?"

"He looks like a retard."

"How are they even friends with him?"

Felix sighed and tried to ignore them like Hyunjin always told him to.

They made it to class early and sat down in their seats. Felix had a seat by the wall and leaned back against it as he listened to his friends conversations.

The door opened, and an unfamiliar voice rang in Felix's ears. The voice was stunning to him.

"Um, is this Mr. Kim's homeroom class?"

"Depends which Mr. Kim you're speaking of." Woojin replied.

"Um, he's got pink hair?"

"Yeah, this is his homeroom." Hyunjin assured.