154-Seungjin : Jealousy

Title: Jealousy

Ship: Seungjin

Warning : Pychopath!!! And descriptive gore.

"You know I love you right?" Hyunjin said to the boy who was fast asleep in his arms. "With all my heart." Hyunjin's voice was sweet and sincere.

"I would do anything for you." Hyunjin placed his lips against Seungmin's forehead. "Even if it means hurting the ones I love." He said as he looked at Seungmin lovingly.

"You are the reason I live."

"Thanks a lot again, Jeongin." Seungmin said to the younger boy in front of him as he gave back the text book he had borrowed. "I would've honestly have failed that project if it weren't for you."

"Of course. Anything for a friend. Ta ta!" Jeongin skipped off as Hyunjin appeared behind Seungmin.

"He was cute." Seungmin jumped at the sudden voice behind him. "Wasn't he, Seungmin?" Hyunjin asked, looking down at Seungmin.

"I-um. Yeah, I guess. He is still really young."

"Hm." Hyunjin pouted. "Am I not cute?"

"No no!" Seungmin crossed his arms to say no. "You're the cutest. No one compares to you, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin smiled. "Good."

Seungmin let out a breath of relief.

"Now, lets go home. I'm hungry."

"Oh, yeah. Me too."

The way Seungmin looked at the boy was unsettling. There was definitely something happening.

And there was. I'm not going to let it past. Seungmin belongs to me after all.

Seungmin had just gotten out of his college class with his backpack. He stopped to stretch, looking around for his boyfriend who usually cane after his class. But Seungmin did not see any sign of him.

Seungmin suddenly heard screams. Students were running away from a certain area in the outside hallways. Seungmin looked to it, wanting to see what all the commotion was about before he, too, started to run.

Seungmin's eyes widened when his own boyfriend came walking from that area, blood covered. Seungmin was not sure if that was his blood or not, but he did not see any injuries.

Hyunjin walked towards Seungmin with a smile. "Sorry I'm a little late. I would have came sooner if-"

"YOU MOTHERF**KER!"

Seungmin's head snapped towards the direction of the familiar voice of Chan. He knew the boy as Jeongin's roommate. Seungmin had never seen him so angry.

"He did nothing to you! Why did you kill him?!"

Seungmin's breath got caught in his throat. Kill? Hyunjin would never kill someone. He would not even hurt a fly. Who would he even kill in the first place?

"That is none of your concern." Hyunjin's tone was straight forward that he did not want to be bothered by this man any longer, but Chan had other plans.

Chan came running at him, a fist in the air ready to take a swing at Hyunjin. But he froze a few feet away from him.

Blood oozed from his mouth and down his chin, onto his neck and so on. Seungmin looked down to see that Hyunjin had brought out a knife and it was now stabbed straight into Chan's stomach. Hyunjin twisted it, causing Chan to cough up more blood.

Hyunjin looked bored of it.

"I told you, it was none of your concern. This is your price for not listening to me."

Seungmin let his bag drop to the ground, fear taking over him. He was shaking relentlessly, tears at the brim of his eyes. Seungmin went to his knees and curled into a ball, holding his head. This couldn't be real. It just couldn't.

"Oh don't worry, Minnie." Hyunjin's sweet voice was back in no time. He pushed Chan off of his knife and let his corpse fall to the ground. "I would never hurt you. You are the reason I did all of this."

Seungmin sat up, but was still looking at the ground. "How could you do that?" Seungmin croaked out.

"Because I love you, silly."

A/N
I wanna do a second part to Pretty Boy like some of you guys have asked. But what I have planned it very very gory and I don't know if I wanna write it. Like I may and just put the part next to pretty boy but no number. I'll just tell u guys what happens exactly.

Seungmin calls Hyunjin a pretty boy and then is like "ur coming with me" right? So Hyunjin goes with him and when Seungmin said pretty he meant his skin.

I'll let you guys go from there. Again, gory.

So would you guys still want me to do a part 2?