42-Jeongchan : Strong Winds

Title: Strong Winds

Ship: Jeongchan (I'm sorry they're still my otp)

Living with your boyfriend had its perks.

But not when he lived in an older house.

Jeongin lived with his older boyfriend, Chan. The house was over eighty-years-old but it was not a bothersome to the two.

At least, until a beforehand strong wind came and started hitting their house.

Chan was at work and Jeongin was, unfortunately, left home alone. He was cuddled up into the couch with the fluffiest blanket he could find and Chan's oversized sweater to keep him company.

The smell of his boyfriend would help, right?

Maybe, but Jeongin could never be sure because he was crying as he heard the walls creak. His shaking became more violent when the door slammed open for the backyard.

He did not want to stand but did so anyway, not wanting to hear the loud wind from inside his house. He pushed the door closed, and watched outside, the lightning and thunder as it started to rain.

When loud thunder made the walls shake, Jeongin hurried back to the couch, hiding under his covers again.

He took deep breathes, trying to calm himself down. But the creaking becoming louder.

"No. Go away." He whispered, hoping the wind would listen and stop attacking his house. What if it broke down on him? It would kill him, surely.

Jeongin heard the door opened, before being slammed shut. Was Chan finally home?

Once again, Thunder shook the house, causing Jeongin to let out a yelp of fear.

Jeongin heard running and was suddenly pulled up from the couch and into a hug. He immediately returned it, trying to keep from crying any further.

"It's okay, baby. The walls are strong enough to handle some wind." Chan reassured, as if he knew why Jeongin was crying.

This had never happened before.

And hopefully, Chan would be there for the rest of them.