150-Many Ships : Uwu

Requested by : @GOT7Fanboy_x

Title: Uwu (this is what happens when I don't have any ideas)

Ships: Woochanin, Changjin, Seunglix, Minsung

I'm not gonna use honorifics for this one.

Jisung sighed, groaning as he shoved his keys into the keyhole of his shared college dorm. He was quite tired and wished to sleep after a long day of classes and work.

Cuddles sounded nice.

When Jisung opened the door, he jumped at the loud "boo!" that rang in his ears. He turned to his side to see his precious boyfriend.

Jisung shook his head as he regained his posture, Minho giggling at the scare he just got out of him.

"I come home from a long day at work and this is how you repay me?" Jisung joked. He let his bag fall to the ground and took Minho into a head lock.

"Ah! Jisung!" Minho struggled to get away from the playful headlock as Jisung ruffled his hair with his elbow.

Suddenly, Felix came running in, a furious Seungmin chasing after him from behind. Jisung noticed the phone in Felix's hand, Seungmin's phone.

"He's threatening to break it!"

Seungmin pounced onto Felix, causing the phone to go flying. Luckily, Jeongin was there and caught the phone in his hands. The fact that he had Chan clinging onto his back and Woojin on his leg made it shocking that he had caught the phone.

Woojin muffled a laugh. "Jeongin can take care of your phone better than you can, Seungmin."

"Why you little-" Seungmin stood and lifted his hand into a threatening hit position.

"Hey, leave him alone. He didn't do anything." Jeongin snapped back, tossing the phone back to Seungmin who nearly dropped it. "Woojin is a pure baby and you better leave him alone or I will fight you." Jeongin threatened, ruffling Woojin's hair as he lifted a fist at Seungmin.

"Yah!" Came from one of the bedrooms. "Be quiet! It's ten-thirty!" Hyunjin yelled.

"He's probably trying to sleep with Changbin." Jisung shrugged, letting go of Minho.

"We should all sleep." Jeongin suggested.

"No~" Chan whined, dogging his head into Jeongin's shoulder. "I don't wanna."

"Chan, you need to sleep."

"No."

"Oh my god, you're like a toddler." Jeongin groaned.

"Maybe because he is one." Seungmin snapped as he brought the pouting Felix into a hug, sticking his tongue out.

"Why I outta-" Jeongin pushed his sleeves up but Woojin stood and pulled them back down.

"Let's not fight."

"Yeah, what your second boyfriend said." Seungmin spat, causing Woojin to narrow his eyes at him.

"I am not second."

"Yes you are." Chan teased. Woojin snapped his head towards him.

"You're the second boyfriend."

Jeongin sighed. "Why do you always cause problems for me, Seungmin?" Jeongin shook his head. "You're both first now shut up and go to the bedroom. I'll meet you in five."

"Race you!" Woojin said, taking off before Chan could even get off of Jeongin's back.

"Hey! No fair! Cheater!"

Jisung laughed. "Same to you, Minho."

Minho nodded and took off to the bedroom obediently.

"So, what's with you targeting me?" Jeongin said, lifting his chin. "Should I go ahead and target your boyfriend as well and say he can't speak Korean."

In all honesty, Felix never knew what anyone was saying because he knew little to no Korean in the first place. He did not really care to learn either.

"Well, he can't."

"You didn't let me finish. He can't speak Korean, therefore he shouldn't be here."

"YAH!" Seungmin let go of Felix and threw a fist at Jeongin, who dodged it quick.

"Woah there, buddy. No need to get physical."

"Why don't we all just go to bed." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Yeah." Hyunjin spat from the door way, a sleepy Changbin behind him. "You woke up Binnie."

"Meh meh." Seungmin mocked as he took Felix's hand and pushed past the two in the doorway and went to their room for sleep. Hyunjin let him through only because Seungmin was one of the only ones favored in the dorms beside Changbin.

"Look, it's Seungmin's fault. And I want to go to sleep. So goodnight." Jeongin said, trying to walk past Hyunjin.

"Yes. Goodnight, Jeongin." Hyunjin said sourly, letting Jeongin through.

"Now." Hyunjin started, turning to the other two.

"I want an explanation so I know who to punish."