159-Jilix : It Hurts

Title: It Hurts

Ship: Jilix

Background Information: This is based off of the Seven Deadly Sins' world. Jisung is from the fairy race, but he has an appearance similar to King's.

Felix ran behind his friend, chasing him with an arm to say "it!".

"You won't catch me!" Chan yelled, waving his hand as he looked back at the younger.

"Yes I will!" Felix yelled back, jumping forward to possibly reached the older. Which he did, causing both of them to fall to the ground.

The two laughed as they sat up. Until they heard a crash.

The two were silent. What was that? It did not sound like a normal crash. Like someone was thrown and had a hard landing.

"We should go check it out." Felix said as he stood.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Chan exclaimed, giving Felix a look of absolute shock.

"Oh come on. We're just a little a ways from Liones. It's not like we're gonna die."

"Yeah, But it could be some villain a Holy Knight threw over." Chan stood.

"Or it could be a Holy Knight." Felix shrugged.

"Either way we shouldn't go over there!"

Felix huffed, ignoring Chan as he walked away towards where the crash had come from. Chan just groaned and followed his best friend towards the crash. He was so stubborn there was no point in trying.

Felix peeked into the woods, surprised to see what looked like a small boy. But then he sensed the strong power inside him.

"It has to be a fairy." Felix claimed, running over to him.

"Ah! Felix!" Chan was not so sure about all this, but followed Felix to the boy anyway.

"Look. These scratches look like they came from tree branches." Felix placed his hand on the boy's forehead. "And I think he has a fever. I'm going to take him home, Hyung." Felix picked the smaller boy up, carrying him in a cradle.

"What?! Felix, how dumb are you?"

"He's a fairy. And he's hurt. I'm not dumb at all. I know what I'm doing." Felix retorted. "Now if you excuse me."

"Felix, seriously. Look at his clothes. He has to be some kind of bandit." Chan tried to convince him as Felix walked away towards his home.

Felix was training to be a healer, hopefully for the Holy Knights. So he knew a thing or two to help out this fairy. Only thing was, since he was only an apprentice, he had no magic power to help heal the poor boy.

Felix ignored Chan and went home. Chan ended up bailing out on him, tired of trying to convince the young teenager otherwise.

Felix gave up his own bed to the boy. He put a damp rag on his forehead, trying to get the fever to go down. He tended to the many wounds littering his arms and face.

"It's funny." Felix started as he sat next to the boy near the bed. "I've never seen a fairy boy without wings before. You must be related to King, the sin of sloth." Felix smiled a little. "I hope you wake up soon, fairy boy. You seem like a nice person to talk to."

Felix was damping the rag again when he heard grunting. He turned around to see the fairy boy was waking up.

"Who are-!" The boy went flying up, hitting his head against the ceiling. "Ow." He floated down slowly, rubbing his head.

"You okay?" Felix chuckled, walking over with the rag.

"Who are you? Where am I?" The boy asked.

"My name is Felix, and you're in my house in Liones." Felix said before sitting down the bed. He reached over and set his hand on the boy's forehead, still feeling the warmness.

"How are you still burning up? It's been three hours." Felix shook his head.

"Maybe because I'm sick." The boy snapped back. "And how did I get in Liones? Last I checked, I was miles away."

"Well last you checked was hours ago. You landed right outside of Liones. Lie back down." Felix demanded.

The boy mumbled something before lying back down.

"What's your name?" Felix asked, placing the rag back on his forehead.

"Jisung. Han Jisung."

"Oh." Felix sent Jisung a smile before standing up.

"Are you hungry? I was about to go out and get some food. My mother shouldn't be home 'till much later."

"Wait, how old are you?"

"Me? I just turned eighteen so I should be moving out soon. Do I look older?" Felix asked, putting on his coat.

"N-no. I just thought you lived alone." Jisung shrugged.

"Oh, well yeah. I don't. I'll be back soon. Please rest and don't cause any trouble, okay?"

"Yeah. Okay."

When Felix left, Jisung took off the rag. He knew he was sick. He was sick before he left home. But he did not want to get better. There was no point when he could not get better in the first place.

Jisung was poisoned by who knows what. He was not sure. But he knew for sure there was no getting better unless he found a healer. Or possibly even an apprentice healer would do. He needed the antidote before the poison got to his heart and stopped it.

About few minutes later, Felix arrived back home.

"I can't seem to get your fever to go down, so I contacted my mentor." Felix said as he set down the food he had bought.

"M-mentor?" Jisung asked, confused.

"Yeah. I'm an apprentice healer." Felix smiled brightly. "I just started training so I don't know everything yet."

"Oh. Thank you, Felix." Jisung smiled, giving a small bow to the boy.

"Oh, it's no problem at all." Felix assured. "Why did you take the rag off?"

"I know I'm sick." Jisung stated. "I was poisoned by something. I'm not sure what, though."

"Oh. Then maybe its a good thing I called my mentor."

While the two waited, they had a conversation. Jisung was floating above the bed while Felix sat on it, looking up at him. Eventually, Felix's mentor, Woojin, arrived.

"I'm not sure what it is." Woojin admitted. "I've honestly never come across something like this. I'm sorry, Jisung."

Jisung looked down sadly. He was going to die.

There was no escaping it this time.

"Jisung, please! Not yet!" Felix begged.

It had been a month. Every day, Jisung was getting weaker. The poison was slowly taking away his strength. Felix watched it all. He became very close to the fairy and only wished for him not to be harmed. He tried to make Jisung as comfortable as he could possibly be. The first few days, Felix would take Jisung out to town and the two would have fun.

But today, Jisung was at his worst. His breathing was congested. He could barely open his eyes and his heart rate was slowing down.

"P-please. You can't go yet." Felix cried, holding onto Jisung's hand like his life depended on it.

"You can't go!

I love you!"