172-Changlix : Shivering Nights

Requested by : @StrayX7

Title: Shivering Nights

Ship: Changlix

"Worthless piece of sh*t!"

Felix tried his best to avoid the bat but it came down on him like no tomorrow. The pain that came with it was unbearable.

"Nothing but a waste of space inside my house!"

Felix shivered for the who knows what time. Being inside the closet right below the stairs, where no air conditioner exist. His window was his only option. It was small window in the corner of the small room. He always had it opened as at day, it was very hot inside the room. He lost the strength to even close it at this point.

Felix's tail wrapped around his body. Felix was a cat hybrid. Living in the depths of the house where the man with cruelty and violence for both animals and humans lived. No empathy to burn and no love to give. It was not hell but it was not heaven either.

Felix jumped as the front door slammed open, yells following.

"You have no right to search my home!"

"Sir, the fact that you were carrying a gun on you makes you suspicious."

Felix's ears bent back, his tail finding its way through his legs in fear. What was this?

Felix dipped under his bed, hiding from the sudden stampede of footsteps coming towards the door.

His door opened, Felix taking a step back so he possibly would not be seen. Although, the man still had caught sight of the small cat.

"Hey, buddy." The man said softly, bending down to get more level with Felix. "Don't be scared, I ain't gonna hurt you."

Felix slowly came out, the man did not seem like a threat.

The man set a hand on Felix's head before calling out, "he's got a hybrid that looks like he was abused!"

Felix let out a purr, which caused the man to chuckle. "My name's Changbin. What's your name?"

"Felix." Felix whispered.

"Don't worry, Felix. We'll get you out of here."

It's been a month and Felix could say by far, he has had a better life with Changbin. With the amount of love and affection he was getting, you could say life had never been better for him.

"Felix! I have to go to work!" Changbin called from the door.

Felix popped out of nowhere and jumped onto his back, snuggling his hand into the back of Changbin's neck. "Not yet." He grunted.

"I have to go. I'll see you later?"

"Mm. Okay."

"Goodbye, Felix."

"Bye bye, Changbinnie!"

~A/N~
Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I'm in Yuma right now, staying with my cousin. We don't see each other often so we wanted to have a sleepover.

Yeah I'm actually close to cousins.

I'll try to get more done when I get home.