101-Hyunin : Secret Cries For Help

Requested by : @taetae_yeontan07

Title: Secret Cries For Help

Ship: Hyunin

Can he stop being so goddamn cute? Hyunjin thought as he tried to keep his lingering eyes off of the younger Trainee in the elevator. He's liked this younger boy ever since the audition they took together, both making it into the company.

He's spoken to Jeongin a few times too little for Hyunjin's liking. But he picked up many things in those small and few conversations.

One; Jeongin was short.

Two; Jeongin rarely frowned, which believe it or not, worried Hyunjin.

Three; Jeongin tended to bite his lip when concentrating on something.

Four; Jeongin avoided continuous eye contact.

The reason that the rarely frowning fact worried Hyunjin was because all he did was smile. That could be a good thing in some people's eyes but to do it every single minute in the day, that was unhealthy.

The elevator opened and Hyunjin walked out, waving to Jeongin, who waved back.

Hyunjin had decided to get some training late into the night, hopping to reach his dream of becoming main dancer.

After getting about an hour of training in, he decided he needed a small break. And of course, there was not a water fountain on this floor and he forgot a water bottle.

Instead of going down, he went up. There was a water fountain on the floor above but not on the one below. This building was quite confusing and not exactly completely organized.

Hyunjin filled up a small cup and placed it to his lips, sipping it before small cries filled his ears. He froze.

Who would be crying at this time in the company building?

Hyunjin finished the cup before throwing it away. He followed the sound, coming from the large bathroom down the hall.

Now he could make out the words, and Hyunjin thought it sounded like Jeongin.

"S-stupid. W-weak." There was a wheeze to breathe. "Why c-can't I ke-keep up?" More sobs. "It's n-not fas-st." Wheeze. "They s-say." More sobs. "W-why can't I-I keep up th-then?"

Hyunjin pushes open the door as quietly as he could, the cries and trash-talking continuing.

"I'll n-never d-debut at th-this point." Hyunjin looked around the corner to in fact see Jeongin.

There it was, the frown Hyunjin had never seen.

"If I-I could ac-actually dance I wo-would be able to d-debut with th-this ug-ugly fac-ce." Jeongin pushed off the counter, throwing a pen he had had in his hand at the counter.

"You-" Hyunjin pointed at Jeongin, coming into the bathroom. "-are not ugly."

Jeongin stared at him.

"In fact, you are the cutest trainee I have seen. You will debut, and if not I will stay back and make sure you do debut." Hyunjin stated confidently.

"And so what if you can't dance? That takes practice. That's something you need to be patient with. I know from experience." Hyunjin stated, taking a step forward.

Jeongin bursted out in tears again.

Hyunjin panicked. Was because he stepped towards him? Was because he walked in on him? Was it because of something he sa-he should stop worrying about it.

Hyunjin launched forward, pulling Jeongin into a hug. The younger started to melt and they were now sitting on the ground, Jeongin in Hyunjin's lap, crying into chest.

"I'm telling you, it's okay." Hyunjin cooed sweetly as he held Jeongin tightly, rubbing his back up and down I hopes of calming him.

Slowly, but eventually, Jeongin stopped crying. Though they stayed in the same position as before.

"Th-thank you."