56-Minsung : Detention

Title: Detention

Ship: MinSung

"Han Jisung!"

Jisung's hand slipped out from under head and it came down onto his desk, making a loud thump fill the room. Jisung groaned as the other students laughed.

"You can have a detention for sleeping in my class." Jisung was handed a slip.

Jisung groaned, slamming the slip on his desk as he rolled his eyes. This was not what he had wanted for the first week of his new school. Of course he earns himself a detention.

This happened to be his last class, too.

When the bell rang, Jisung did not even care to move as Detention happened to be that room. He sat, playing with a pencil as another student came and sat down. Specifically next to Jisung.

"I need to drop off some stuff at the office. I expect the both of you to behave while I'm gone." The teacher said, pointing at the two students before stepping out of the classroom.

"What you in here for?" The boy next to Jisung asked. Jisung turned his head to look at the boy.

"You make it sound like we're in prison." Jisung said, the other shrugging his shouldersz

"I mean, isn't that what Detention is? A prison for school students that lasts for only a few hours?" The boy said, making a point to Jisung.

Jisung shrugged. "I guess I never thought of it like that. But I'm in here for falling sleep during class."

The boy snorted. "Classic."

"How about you?" Jisung asked.

The boy looked over at Jisung, almost shocked. "Do you not know who I am?"

Jisung shook his head. "This is my fourth day at this school." Jisung explained.

"Ahhh. That makes more sense. I'm Lee Minho. Nickname, Lee Know. I'm in here for starting up a fight." Minho shrugged, as if it was normal.

"So, are you like the bad boy here?" Jisung asked, leaning back in his seat.

Minho shrugged. "I mean, I guess you could say that. Except I'm not straight like all those other bad boys." Minho mocked.

"Not straight? So you're gay?" Jisung asked, feeling a little eased that he was not the only one.

"Mhm. Straight as a circle."

Jisung chuckled. "Me, too."

Minho looked over at Jisung with an unamused expression. "Are you joking?"

"No. I'm gay. I just haven't said anything because people don't ask."

"Oh. I was gonna say, you would be all over the school." Minho said, crossing his arms as he set his feet on his desk.

About thirty (30) minutes later, the two were dismissed to go home.

Jisung groaned as he walked into the detention for the second time that month. This school was supposed to be a new start but that was not what it was.

He sat down and was surprised to see the boy from last time, Minho. He waved, the older returning the gesture as he sat down next to him.

The teacher, once again, left to go to the office.

"Did you fall asleep again, crackhead?" Minho asked.

"Well, one; I'm not a crackhead and two; yes, yes I did." Jisung retorted.

Minho snorted. "Crackhead."

Jisung huffed. "You're the crackhead."

"You wanna go?" Minho turned to Jisung, obviously not playing around.

"I was just joking, jeez. Calm your balls." Jisung said, intimated by Minho's way of standing up.

Minho rolled his eyes.

A few minutes of silence passed by before Minho spoke up again.

"Sorry."

"What?"

"I'm sorry for snapping at you. I've had a rough day." Minho admitted, slouching in his seat.

Jisung looked over at him. "You...wanna talk about it?" Jisung asked, a little hesitant.

"I just-" Minho sighed. "People suck, you know? They go after what's precious to you." Minho said, tears in his eyes.

"Did something happen with your family? I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that." Jisung said, a little worried he triggered the boy.

"No. It's fine. My little sister goes to the elementary school across the street and some kids decided to pick on her because her older brother is gay." Minho said, letting a sniff follow it.

Jisung frowned. "That's f**ked up. How old is she?"

"Twelve (12)." Minho answered.

"Hey." Jisung turned his whole body to Minho, catching his attention. "I'll tell my little bro to look after her. He's twelve, about to thirteen in a few weeks." Jisung said.

"Really?" Minho said, shocked.

"Yeah. And dude, my little brother is bisexual so, people will stay away from her if he's around her." Jisung said, chuckling. Minho smiled, also chuckling.

A few days later, the boys had decided to hang after school just for the fun of it and could not be more happy.

They became like two peas in a pod.