195-Minsung : Poor Unfortunate Soul

Title: Poor Unfortunate Soul

Ship: MinSung

Inspired By "Holy" by PVRIS

Minho ran as fast as his legs could take him. Away from the place that had taken him and his family into custody, killing them off and leaving him to slowly die, too. He refused to receive the same fate as his family, so he took off.

Minho could hear the loud sirens from the large building with fencing, letting everyone know that he had escaped and was running into the forest where they may never find him again.

Minho was bleeding profusely as well from his head and stomach, being hurt from fighting against the cruel, brutal people that ran the place. He had gone half blind as well, one eye that he could no longer see out of. It was due to 'experimenting' with what they could do with the human eye.

Eventually, about ten minutes of running, Minho ran out of stamina and fell to the ground full of leaves. He was breathing heavily, and felt dizzy.

He heard footsteps come towards him and he started to panic. Minho pushed himself up quickly, looking up to see two boys. He pushed himself away as they tried to speak to him, but he could not listen. He was afraid and wanted to be left alone.

"Hey. Hey." The voices finally made it into Minho's brain. "We aren't going to hurt you, okay? It's okay. Look." The boy held out his hand, slowly reaching down to take Minho's. "Let us help you."

"Who are you?" Minho asked.

"My name is Jisung." The boy said before gesturing back to the boy behind him. "This is Hyunjin. What's your name?"

His voice was gentle, soft, as if he spoke any rougher or higher, he would scare off Minho.

"Minho." Minho answered.

"Alright, Minho. Stand up and come with me. You're bleeding a lot and you are going to pass out soon, I'm sure of it."

Minho let the boy help him up, following them towards wherever he was told was safe.

When they arrived, it looked like a camp sight almost. Except, no tent, just a smallish house that maybe two people could live inside.

Jisung gestured for Minho to come inside, so he did.

As Minho sat still, Jisung patched up his head and stomach.

"Can you see out of that eye?" He asked, pointing at Minho's left eye. He shook his head.

"Oh. It looks foggy, that's why I asked." Jisung smiled softly as he scooted away.

"You're all done. Minho, where did you come from?"

Minho looked at the door, scared of saying anything about where he came from.

"I don't remember." He lied.

"Oh, okay." Jisung sighed. "I don't know how long we can house you. I mean, Hyunjin should be heading into town to retrieve some things. Have you eaten lately?"

Minho bit his lip as he thought. He shook his head, "no."

Jisung stood, opening the door to see Hyunjin standing with his hands in his pockets. "Go into town and get some food. Minho needs to rest and he hasn't eaten."

Minho did not understand. He was kind, so caring. This was beyond what Minho was used to.

Jisung let the door close as Hyunjin turned to leave the terraria.

Jisung sat back down in front of Minho, smiling sweetly. "How old are you, Minho?"

"Um." Minho did not know. He did even know what day it was. He was trapped inside a building with no natural lighting that was key inside.

"What year were you born?" Jisung rephrased the question.

"98."

Jisung nodded. "Okay, so you're my Hyung." Jisung leaned back. "I was born in 2000. That means I'm eighteen, you're twenty." Jisung pointed at Minho.

"Woah."

Minho could not believe he had been stuck inside that facility for ten whole years. For ten whole years he had been abused and had watched people he loved and people he barely knew die in front of him. What did he miss in this ten years.

"Why do you live out here?" Minho asked, surprising Jisung. Minho seemed to have known nothing but even a simple twelve year old would know why.

"War." Jisung answered. "There's a War going on right now. North Korea is invading South Korea, and things aren't very pretty in town. We moved out here for safety, since they seem to be attacking towns."

Minho nodded. "For how long?"

"This the third year it's been going on." Jisung answered, frowning. "Do you really not know this?"

"I hidden away from sunlight for ten years." Minho answered. "Last thing that was happening when I was around, people were being accused of being aliens. Me and my family were accused, so they took us. A year later, they proved us to be humans but could not risk letting us back out to the open. So they used us as experiments and slowly killed us off."

Jisung seemed to be listening contently. He remembered that time.

"I was eight when that happened." Jisung stated. "My best friend disappeared. His name was Seungmin."

"I remember him." Minho frowned. "They put a type of acid in him with a needle. They wanted to know what it would do to the human body." Minho took a deep breath. "His screams still play in my head. He died of pure torture."

Jisung frowned deeply. "They killed him."

Minho nodded. "Like he was no human."

Jisung shook his head. "You ran away?"

"I did." Minho nodded. "I watched them kill so many and I knew they were saving me for something even worst than what I saw happen. So I dipped."

Jisung let a small smile appear on his face. "You can stay here as long as you like, Hyung. I'll help you recover."

"Thank you."

"Not only that,

But we can stop that facility once and for all."

~A/N~
I'm telling you, if you haven't listened to that song, you should. It's a really good song.

I didn't go to school again today so yeah that happened. I didn't go yesterday either. I'm getting better tho, I swear! I'm resting! It's just, even being sick can't stop me from writing. It's my favorite thing to do.