81-Seungjin : Mute Angel pt 2

Title: Mute Angel pt2

Ship: Seungjin

Laughs filled Seungmin's Head. Why were they like this? What did he do to deserve all this hate thrown at him?

He never spoke, what was the problem?

Seungmin pushed through the laughing students, trying to make his way towards his locker before heading to class. He looked forward to seeing the letters he usually received.

But when he opened the locker, he was disappointed to see no letter. He frowned, thinking that maybe this person had grown tired of him already.

Seungmin ignored the possible reasons there was not a letter and exchanged his materials. He closed his locker and left.

As he walked away, Mr. Hwang Hyunjin slipped a letter inside the smaller's locker.

After class ended, Seungmin rushed to his locker. He needed to arrive at his next class early because of a quiz he had missed. When he opened his locker, he smiled that he had received another letter.

Dear Seungminnie,

I saw them laughing. I'm sorry you have to go through that. Please don't listen to them, because you are beautiful just the way you are. I couldn't hear what they were laughing at.

Was it because you don't speak? Or were they making fun of how you look? If you leave a note in the music room to tell me, I will stop them. I won't harm them but I will stop them from laughing at you.

Also, when I put my initials, did that give you any hint as to who I was? Maybe not if you haven't approached me. I'm in your English and Chemistry class. If that helps any.

-H.H.

His English and Chemistry class? Seungmin knee there were a few that shared those two classes with him. But the initials still did not ring a bell as to who it was.

Was it maybe Hansol? Or, what was his name, Hyunjin? Seungmin would never know because he did not pay attention to Sir-names.

Seungmin sighed and folded the paper back up, slipping it into his pocket before rushing to his next class, hoping to arrive early.

The next day, Seungmin immediately received a letter.

Dear Seungminnie,

Why did you stare at my yesterday? I mean, it was for a few seconds but we were staring at each other. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad thing. In fact, I thought it was a good thing. I got to admire those beautiful shiny eyes you have.

Did I give myself away yet? Or am I still a mystery to you?

-H.H.

Seungmin suddenly knew who this was. Hyunjin.

This boy was always so kind to him but he would have never guess it was really him. Seungmin slipped the paper into his pocket and pulled out his own, writing a small note before heading over to Hyunjin's locker and slipping it into his locker. He walked away to his class before Hyunjin arrived.

Dear H.H.,

I found you, Hwang Hyunjin.

-Seungminnie

A/N
I learned how to draw more realistically today.