196-Binsung : Emotionally Unstable

Title: Emotionally Unstable

Ship: Binsung

You're a nuisance. Annoying, an extra. Stop trying to force the relationship, he's just going to not want you anymore.

Jisung sat in his bed, letting the thoughts run through his head. He always let them get to him. He always thought too much into everything. He always believed no one really loved him, and he was an extra that God had made.

It was all because of a simple thing that his mother had done when he was younger. She always compared him to his cousin. Jisung always became self-conscious of what people would say. Would they compare him to someone else? Would someone else take his place?

There was a knock at his door. "Come in."

Changbin, Jisung's boyfriend, came in. He sat next to Jisung, placing his arms around him.

"What are you doing here?" Jisung asked, smiling at the sight of his cute boyfriend.

"I came to see you, silly." Changbin smiled.

"Me? Oh wow." Jisung chuckled. "I'm not worth seeing. . ."

"Of course you are!" Changbin exclaimed, placing a kiss on Jisung's cheek. "What were you doing in here anyway?"

"Just. . . Thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing." Jisung shrugged it off.

"Well I'm hungry. Let's go out and get something to eat." Changbin grabbed Jisung's hand, pulling him up and out of the room.

"Let me get my shoes on, Binnie. Wait." Jisung pulled his hand away and quickly slipped on his shoes. "Okay, lets go."

"Yes, lets go!!!"

~A/N~
Sorry for the short part. This is the second to last one before the second book is out!!! Who's ready for that?

I've already been trying to set the book up but it's a little all over the place lmao. I think it'll be up tmr, maybe even today if y'all are lucky enough.

Also, my cough is getting worst and it's starting to hurt my chest, sometimes my throat. But I'm trying to rest as best I can! I had to go school and I have to go tmr too. And then I have my Christmas dance Recital Saturday so wish me luck!